Chapter 47

Nash's POV

I slowly set up and take in my surroundings. I then notice Karah and Hayes asleep in bed. I remember I'm in their room. To be honest I'm jealous of my little brother. He gets the cute and nice one. I get the overboard and hot one. Then Cameron gets the other one. Hayes is the luckiest. I get up and slowly walk towards their bed. I smile at the way their cuddling. They are probably my favorite couple. I had this feeling to kiss Karah on the forehead. I slowly walk over to their bed a little more. I lean over and kiss her forehead.

"Hayes?" she whispers about to open her eyes. I start to panic and walk away.

"Nash?" she says.

"Yeah" I say turning around.

"Why did you kiss my forehead?" she asked setting up and rubbing her eyes. That's so cute.

"Just wanted to thank you" I tell her. She smiles and nods. She gets out of the bed. Revealing her in just a T-shirt and underwear. She then noticed me staring and blushes. I just smile.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom" she says walking into the bathroom. I smile behind her. She's so sweet. Hayes shouldn't leave her. She deserves him to stay with her. She's honestly my favorite. She walks out and her long brown hair is down. I smile again.

"So you wanna go make breakfast?" I ask her. She nods. We walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

"What do you wanna make?" I ask her.

"Pancakes, I guess" she says. She looks through the pantry then frowns.

"What's up?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

"We have to eat Eggs and Bacon" she says. I frown.

"We had that yesterday though" I say. She just smiles and starts to make eggs. I set on the counter and watch her.

"Your really pretty" I blurt out. I regret it. But she blushes and looks at me.

"Thanks" she says before getting the bacon. I just watch her amused the whole entire time. Finally she's done and hands me a plate.

"So what are you Hayes doing today?" I ask her. She just shrugs and hops onto the counter beside me. I smile and get another bite of my food.

"Did the dummy ask you to do anything?" I tell her. She shakes her head and looks at me.

"I'm sorry Nash" she frowns.

"What?" I ask her. She frowns again.

"For Brianna" she says taking a bite of bacon.

"It's fine it wasn't your fault it was mine" I tell her.

"No it wasn't, you missed fans" she tells me. I smile at her. She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Why are you smiling all the time?" she asks.

"I don't know, it's because I'm around you" I tell her. She blushes and looks at the ground.

"Hayes is really lucky to have you" I tell her. She just smiles and the ground.

"Thanks" she tells me. She hops of the counter and throws her plate away. I do the same. We walk into the living room and set on the couch.

"What movie?" I ask her. She shrugs. I smile. How could my little brother be so lucky.