Chapter 41

Cameron's POV

"Hey man could I ask you guys something" Carter asks Me, Nash and Hayes. We nod.

"Well the boys are thinking about starting up Magcon again, do y'all wanna be in it?" he asks.

"Yeah man" Nash says. Hayes agrees and so do I.

"So when is it gonna start?" Hayes asks.

"Well next week is our first meet up" Carter says. My heart drops.

"Man I don't know, we promised the girls we would spend the summer with them" I say. Carter laughs.

"Well then I don't know man, we could ask the others if it's alright they go with us?" he suggests.

"I guess" I say. We all set down and watch the movie. I sigh. I don't know if we should go or not.

"Hey guys do y'all just want to go?" I ask them. They all nod and get up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to ruin our night man" Carter grumbles. I just look at him and shake my head.

"What about Maddy?" Hayes asks Carter.

" She leaves for collage in a week" he sighs.

"Oh you need to spend time with her then" Cameron tells him. I nod and agree.

"Okay this whole week will be time with our girlfriends, then we will see about being Magcon again" I tell them starting the car. They nod and look out the windows.

"Guys I love her and this is the only time with her, I'll have to wait 9 months to see her again" Hayes tells us. I then nod my head and look at him.

" Yeah I know bro, how about we start late on Magcon?" I tell Carter. He laughs again.

"Girlfriend over Fans, man you were always suppose to put Fans ahead of Girlfriends" Carter says shaking his head. He is right. Our fans are the reason we are famous. I mean they got Shawn to the biggest artist in the world.

"Yeah your right man, this is our last week with the girls" I tell him. Little did I know it would be our last week ever.