The Office

Courtney:

I arrived at the office earlier than everbody else today. I was still kinda miffed that I didn't get my moment with Shayne last night. After spending time thinking about last night's events I see Noah walk in.

"Hey Noah, how are you today?" I ask him.

"Pretty good, I ordered some new shoes this morning so I'm hoping they get here within the next week" He says.

"Cool, what color are they?" I ask him

"They're not really a color, they're more of a lifestyle" He says.

"Mhm" I mutter back.

"Anyways have you seen Keith? I lent him my charger yesterday and he's supposed to return it today" He asks me.

"Right here!" Keith says while walking in.

"Thanks Bro" Noah says and walks towards his desk.

"Hey Courtney" Keith says to me.

"Hey Keith" I say hi back.

We both walk to our desks and start chatting for a while about our video for today.

"I know we! should have Noah play the stingy character!" Keith shouts excitedly in reference to the video we're filming for today.

"Ow... Can you guys keep it down?" Says a tired voice from the doorway.

I turn and see Olivia walk in wearing sweats and sunglasses. Omg I totally forgot about her breakup last night. I feel like such a bad freind for not texting or calling her.

"Olivia why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" Keith asks and Noah nods along.

"No reason.. I'm gonna go work on my laptop, tap me on the shoulder if you need me" Olivia says while scurrying away towards her desk.

"What do you think is going on with her?" Noah whispers to Keith and I after Olivia has walked away.

"I don't know" Keith says confused.

"She broke up with Sam last night so I assume she's probably tired guys" I say to them.

"What!" Keith and Noah both whisper shout.

"As much as this is news to you guys, I think we should give her some time today before trying help her" I tell them.

Keith and Noah both nod in agreement. After some gossiping we start to get back to work on the script. After some time goes by I suddenly start to wonder where Shayne is. He's usually never this late. As if Ian read my mind he came into the office.

"Have any of you guys heard from Shayne?" He asks us.

"No" Keith, Noah, Olivia and I say.

"He's not answering his phone and he's supposed to be in the video today." Ian says

"Can one of you guys go by his apartment and see if he's alright?" Ian asks.

Olivia:

Shayne was there for me in my time of need last night so I feel like I owe him to see if he's alright. Also I wanted to thank him again for helping me out.

Courtney:

After last night's debacle of an attempt to confess my feelings for Shayne, this might be an opportunity to try again. Instead of waiting for a moment I should just tell him.

3rd Person:

"I'll do it" Olivia exclaims.

"I'll do it" Courtney exclaims.

Both girls look at each other quizzically.

"Well I was only going to send one of you but since you both volunteered I guess I can send both of you" Ian says.

Courtney and Olivia both nod in response and get ready to leave. Soon after they start to walk to the elevator down to the parking garage. They ride  in the elevator in silence for a min before Courtney starts to speak.

"How are you doing after last night?" Courtney asks her.

"I'm still sad but I'm starting to move on" Olivia says in response.

The elevator dings when they reach the garage level Courtney parked on. They both get inside Courtney's car and start to drive towards shaynes house.

Courtney:

After driving for a little bit I went to ask Olivia a question.

"Did you get home safe last night?" I ask Olivia.

"Yeah, Shayne helped drop me off" She says.

For some reason I felt a little tinge of jealousy inside me when she mentioned Shayne helping her get home.

Olivia:

"How did you know I broke up with my boyfriend Court?" I ask her.

"Oh I was with Shayne last night when he got your call" She says.

For some reason I felt strange when she mentioned she was with Shayne last night. I decided to shrug that feeling off.

3rd Person:

Courtney and Olivia arrived in front of Shayne's apartment complex and started walking towards his door.