Courtivia

Olivia:

I was throwing my trash away when Courtney walked up to me. She tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can i talk you?" She asks.

"I dont know, the last couple of times I've talked to you, you've just been a bitch to me" I say skeptical.

"Please Olivia?" She pleads.

"Fine..." I say and walk with her to her desk.

"I want to apologize for being such an asshole to you Olivia" She says.

".. Really..?" I say.

"Yes, I'm sorry, my emotions got clouded and i got jealous and that's not what friends do to each other" She says apologetically.

"Can you forgive me Olivia?" She asks.

I look at her in her eyes to see if she is being genuine. Her eyes appear to tell me that she is telling the truth. She really does want to be friends again.

"I suppose so Court" I say.

"Thank you" She says and hugs me.

"So you and Shayne huh?" She asks.

"Haha yeah" i chuckle.

"When did you know he was the one?" She asks.

"I started to see him in a different light recently but I think I always felt something for him, He's often the only one who laughs at my jokes and appreciates them and he has helped me through so many hard times" I tell her.

"Aww!" She says.

"Are you guys doing anything for your birthday?'" She asks me.

"Not that I know of" I say.

"Is he getting something for you?" She asks.

"I don't know, he hasn't actually even mentioned my birthday" I say sheepishly.

"What?? Do you think he forgot?" She says.

"I don't know, I hope not" I say.

"You should ask him" She tells me.

"Are you sure?' I say.

"Yea if he really liked you he would definitely remember your birthday" She says.

"hmm I guess so" I reply.

"You should just call him and ask him if you two are doing anything that day" She suggests.

"That sounds simple enough" i say.

I pull out my phone and dial Shayne's number. The phone rings twice before he picks up.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hi Shayne" I say.

"Hey beautiful whats up?" He says.

"Nothing much i just had a question for you" I say while blushing.

"Ok, Shoot" He says.

"Are we doing anything this week?" I ask hoping he remembers. 

"Not that I know, why did you want to do something?" He says.

"Umm no i was just checking" I say kinda disappointed that he forgot.

"Ok" He says.

"Well I have to go, i have to go pick up something for Damien" He says.

"Ok talk to you later" I say

"Ok, be safe" He says and hangs up.

"Well?" Courtney asks.

"He said he has nothing planned" I say kind of sad.

"Aww" She says.

"Don't worry I am sure he'll remember before it is your birthday" She says trying to give me hope.

"I hope so" I say.

We walk to the break room and hang out on the couch and talk about life like we used to do when we were good friends.