Birthday

~Warning Smut Ahead~

~Time Skip~

Olivia:

I wake up and look at the reminder on my phone. It's my birthday today. I'm still sad that Shayne hasn't mentioned it all this week. I decide to just ignore it and get ready for the day. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. After my shower I get dressed and do my hair and makeup.

When I leave my apartment and lock my door I get a text from Shayne

-- Shayne --

-Can you come over to my apartment I need your help with unpacking some boxes that Damien dropped off

I text him back.

-Sure, I'll be over in a few minutes

I walk to the elevator and take it down to the parking garage and get in my car and drive to Shayne's. I pull up in front of his apartment and knock on the door. He unlocks the door with a smile.

"Hey Olivia" He says and hugs me.

"Hi Shayne" I say as I hug him back.

We walk inside and I see boxes on the floor in his living room.

"What's in the boxes?" I ask.

"Oh just some of my stuff from when Damien and I were roommates" He says.

"Cool" I say and go to the living room with him.

We start to unpack and I help him put stuff away. After a while we're almost done. We're down to two boxes, he takes one and I take the other one. He starts to put away stuff on his shelves from his box. Inside my box are cups.

"Where should I put these cups Shayne?" I ask him.

"Oh in the cupboard above my toaster should be fine" He says.

"Ok" I say and walk towards the kitchen with some cups.

I open up the cupboard where he said the cups are and I see a black box. I pull it out and turn to Shayne.

"Where should I move this to?" I ask him.

"Oh that, that's yours" He says looking at me.

"Huh? No it's not?" I say confused.

"It is now" He says smirking.

"Thanks?" I say still a little confused.

"Well aren't you going to open it?" He asks.

"Ok" I say and open the black box.

Inside the box is a beautiful new necklace that looks expensive.

"Shayne!" I say excitedly

"You like it?" He asks smiling

"Of course I do" I say as I run over to him and kiss him.

"And to think I thought you forgot my birthday" I say as I smile him and kiss him again.

"What? You thought I would forget the love of my lifes birthday?" Shayne says.

I start to blush. That's the first time he said to me in person that he loves me.

"Thank you Shayne" I say while still blushing.

"I also booked us a reservation at a nice restaurant downtown" He says.

"Oh my gosh Shayne!" I say and hug him.

"You didn't need to do all this!" I tell him.

"Of course I did, I want you to be happy" He says.

Shayne:

"I'm always happy when I'm with you" Olivia says and kisses me.

"I'm happy when I'm with you too" I say.

"We should hurry though if we want to make our reservation" I tell her.

"I think we might be late for dinner Shayne" She says.

"What why?" I say confused.

3rd Person POV:

Olivia shushed Shayne with a long kiss to his lips. His tongue began to beg for entrance, in which she parted her mouth slightly, allowing his invasion. Her hands ran through his hair as he lead them towards his bedroom. He suddenly parted his lips from hers and layed her down on his bed, taking a moment to take his shirt off. Olivia had seen him shirtless many times, but this time was different, in more ways than one. He climbed onto the bed and hovered over her small frame. He began kissing down Olivia's neck until her shirt became a barrier between him and her smooth skin. He pulled at it, he sat her up slightly and removed her shirt, revealing a simple bra.  His hand glided along the small of her back as he searched for the clip, and it didn't take him long to get the bra off of Olivia and throw it onto his bedroom floor. He then took her pants off and began to kiss up her legs. After teasing her for some time, he slid off her panties until she was naked in front of him. He  climbed on top of her and began to make out with her again before she pulled away. Feeling embarrassed that she was the only nude one, she tugged at Shayne's belt on his pants. She unbuckled his belt and then slid his pants off. She placed her hands his chiseled chest and abs and kissed his neck. She then then made her way down to his underwear with her hands. She gently slid them off so that they were both completely naked. They began to make out on the bed again and the rest of the night was history.