Morning

Shayne:

My alarm went off waking me from my slumber. stretched and yawned when I opened my eyes. Last night was eventful but I was glad everything worked out. I looked to my right and saw Olivia snoring. She had pretty much stolen the whole blanket in the middle of the night. That was pretty much a common occurrence though. I chuckled and pulled her and the blanket closer to me. Her face was now on my chest and her right hand on my heart. I pulled the blanket over both of us. Suprisingly she still hasn't woken up. She must've been worn out last night. I used my free hand and placed it on her back. I gently rubbed her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Like a Disney movie she finally woke up when I kissed her, I thought was pretty funny. I chuckled to myself.

"What?" She asked yawning.

"My kiss woke you up" I said grinning.

"More like your bad breath" She said teasing.

"Hey! My breath smells like you so what's that say about you?" I teased back.

She playfully slapped my chest.

"Today's the day" She said.

"We're getting married today?" I asked confused.

"Oh my god!" She said rolling her eyes.

"No?" I guessed.

"Today's the day we send out the invitations dummy" She said.

"Oh, that makes sense" I said.

"You're hopeless" Olivia said giggling.

"But yet you still love me" I said.

"Of course, you're my dude" She said.

"Dude?" I questioned.

"What?" She said.

"That sounds like I'm your bro or something" I said.

"Fine, you're my fiance" She replied.

"That's more like it" I said.

She laughed as I gave her another little kiss on her forehead. I sat up and started to get out of bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I said.

"Make sure to flush" She said.

"Uh in the shower?" I said.

"Why not?" She replied.

"And you say I'm hopeless" I joked.

"I guess were meant to be" She laughed.

"I guess we are" I said smiling.

I went into the bathroom and turnes on the shower. The water got hot and I took my clothes and got in. I decided to take a long one because knowing Olivia we would go through 400 samples of invitations before she picked one. She's very picky when it comes to big decisions but I'm just glad she picked me.