Cabin Day 1

The following week...

Shayne:

Even though I told Olivia I didn't want anything for my birthday she still threw me a party. Well not a party but more of a weekend getaway. She and the rest of the Smosh family rented out a cabin in the woods for the week for my birthday. It was two stories with a basement, a hot tub and pool. We all were inside with our bags picking rooms.

"Shayne which room do you want?" Olivia asks.

"Hey that's not fair!" Joven says.

"Why does he get first pick?" Joven continues.

"Uh because it's his birthday?" Courtney says.

"Oh, true" Joven says and nods his head.

"Ahem as I was saying, which one do you want Shayne?" Olivia asks me again.

"I guess I'll take the master upstairs" I say.

"Good choice" She says.

I carry our stuff upstairs to our room while the rest to the Smosh family picks rooms. It was a nice room. We had a king bed, two dressers and nightstands, a bearskin rug, flat screen T.V. and master bath. I went to check out the bathroom and put the rest of our stuff in it. It had a huge bathtub, two sinks, heated toilet and a nice shower. I was putting away our toothbrushes away when Olivia walked in.

"Wow I don't think I've ever seen a bathtub as big as this" Olivia says.

"Yeah it pretty cool I guess" I sigh.

"Shayne? What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing" I say.

"Shayne, I'm your fiance, I know when something's wrong with you" Olivia says.

"I guess I just wanted to spend my birthday with just us" I say sighing again.

"Oh, well Shayne I promise we'll have plenty of alone time, but I wanted you to have fun with all of our friends" She says.

"I know, I didn't mean to be ungrateful" I say looking at her.

"And I really do appreciate it" I say grabbing and holding her hands.

"I just want you to have a good time" Olivia says.

"I will, after all, all of my friends are here" I say.

"That's the spirit" she says.

"Plus there's this really cute girl here that I like" I say.

"Oh is that so?" She says.

"Yeah, she is really pretty, crazy talented and super thoughtful" I continue.

"She sounds amazing" She says.

"Yeah but I don't know if she likes me back" I say pursing my lips.

"Well I heard a rumor that she's madly in love with you" Olivia says.

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah, I also heard that she really wants to kiss you right now" she says.

"I think I really want to kiss her too" I say.

Olivia comes in closer to me and gives me a quick kiss.

"I love you, ya big goof" She says.

"I love you too, Miss Sui" I say.

"Soon to be Miss Topp" She says correcting me.

"That's right" I say with a smile.

We decided to take a nap after putting all of our things away. We got into the big comfy king bed and laid down holding each other while we dozed off to sleep.