Settling In

Shayne:

I was awoken by Olivia as the plane landed.

"Shayne, wake up" she said nudging my shoulder.

I look around and see that everyone is getting their carry on's from above them. I see Courtney is getting our stuff from above our row.

"Thanks Courtney" I say as she hands me the bags.

"No problem" She says smiling.

Courtney leaves our row first with her bag and then I follow with our bags behind her and Olivia follows after me. We get off the plane with the rest of the Smosh family. We all head to the baggage claim to pick up our luggage. I grab Olivia and my luggage and walk with the crew to our shuttle.
We take the shuttle to our hotel and get out and get our luggage from the back.

"Ok so I've booked rooms for all of us" Ian begins.

"Courtney with Olivia, Boze and Mari, Joven and Wes, Keith and Noah, Shayne and Damien and Lasercorn with Sohinki" He finishes.

Everyone checks in and takes the elevator up to their floor. I walk with Damien to our room. I slide the key card in and open the door. There's two beds and a desk with a phone and space for a laptop and a balcony.

"You want the left or the right one?" Damien asks.

"Uhh I guess I'll take the one next to the balcony" I say.

"Cool" he says and puts his stuff on his bed and begins to unpack.

I start to unpack too. We chill in our room watching T.V. and chatting before Ian texts us to come downstairs. Damien and I get up and make our way to the lobby. Once we meet the Smosh family we get in our rented van. I sit next to Olivia as we head to the beach.

"You excited?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I hope we're on the same team" she says grabbing my hand.

"Me too" I say as I stroke her hand with my thumb.

We arrive at the beach and get out with the rest of the crew. We all get into positions to shoot our intro for the summer games. After we shoot the intro we begin to pick teams at random with a rolling ball cage. The teams are The Beach Badboys and The Wave Riders. So far it's Noah, Lasercorn, Ian and Boze on TBB and Sohinki, Wes, Joven and Courtney on TWR.

"And the next person to join TBB is....... Shayne" Matt Raub says.

"Aghhhhh" I scream and get my shirt thrown to me.

I join my team on the right side of the camera waiting to hear the rest of the names. Mari joins TWR and Keith joins TBB and it's down to just Olivia and Damien. I cross my fingers.

"And the next person to join TWR is...... Damien!" Matt Raub says.

Damien goes over and gets his shirt thrown to him and joins his team. Yes! That means Olivia is on my team. Olivia gets her shirt thrown to her and walks over to our team excitedly.
I give her a hug with the rest of the them and welcome her to the team. We finish shooting the intro and pack up and head back to the van to go back to the hotel. We get back to our hotel. Ian tells us that he got us a table at some restaurant and to meet him there after changing. We all go up to our rooms to change. I'm changing my shirt when Damien tells me hes leaving to go to the restaurant.

"I'll finish up and meet you guys there" I say as he goes to the door.

"Ok" he says as he leaves.

I'm in the bathroom fixing my hair and putting on cologne when I hear a knock at the door.

"Damien? I said I'd be down in a min-" I start to say as I open the door.

It's not Damien on the other side but to my suprise Oliva and damn she looks gorgeous.

"Olivia? I-" I start to say before she cuts me off with a kiss.

I'm caught off guard but quickly kiss her back. She backs me into my room and shuts the door. She leads me over to my bed and pushes down onto it. I start to laugh.

"What?" She asks confused.

"This is the second time you've made late for dinner" I say and pull her on top of me.

She slips off her dress and well.. you know what happened next.