Cabin Day 4

Shayne:

Olivia and I were going into the town near the cabin to hang out today. The rest of the crew was cleaning up and sleeping. I got dressed and went for a quick morning run. I ran at least 3 miles before coming back to the cabin. I came back into our room and heard the shower running. Olivia wasn't on the bed so I assumed she was in the shower. I went into the bathroom and began to strip.

"Mind if I join you?" I ask.

"Of course" Olivia says.

I step into the shower. I tickel Olivia from behind on her back.

"Hahaha Shayne stop it" Olivia says laughing.

I continue to tickle her until she turns around and grabs my hands. She kisses me and catches me off guard.

"There" She says and strokes my face.

I switch spots with her and move more under the water. I take the bottle of soap and begin to soap up. Olivia takes some soap and gets my back.

"Thanks" I say.

After getting my back she spins me around and gets my chest. I rinse the soap off with the running water.

"How much time do we have in the town?" She asks as the steam forms in the air around her.

"We have like 3 hours before we have to be back" I say.

"Ahh ok, so we have 2 hours in the town" she says.

"Wait what?" I literally just said 3-" I start to say.

With one hand she grabs my length and the other hand she holds onto the back of my neck.

"Oh" I moan.

Time Skip...

Olivia and I were walking around the old town. We walked in and out of shops looking at at various trinkets. We came to a shop that sold all sorts of candy. The candy was from all over the world. I tried to get Olivia some foreign candy but all she wanted was sour patch kids.

"Thanks babe" She says eating a handful.

"You want to try some?" She asked.

"Sure" I say.

I kiss her and then pull away.

"A little sweet for something that's supposed to be sour" I say.

She playfully punches me in the arm. We continue walking down the street looking for other things to do. We spotted a little shop that sold leather bracelets.

"Can we get one, please?" Olivia pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Fine" I say unable to say no to her.

I pay the worker and buy us two matching dark brown leather bracelets.

"Thanks babe" she says.

We go into more stores and I buy Olivia at least ten more things. I'm starting to run out of space to carry all the bags.

"Thanks" She says again as I buy her some coffee.

"Uh huh" I say looking at my wallet.

We visit a couple more stores before heading back to the cabin. We walk inside and see Lasercorn and Sohinki watching T.V.

"Have fun?" Sohinki asks.

"Yeah, but I think I might need to get a second job because of Oliva" I joke.

"Women are expensive" Lasercorn jokes.

"Don't worry I'll pay you back" Olivia says.

"Uh huh, sure you will" I tease her.

That Night....

Olivia and I are upstairs putting g some of our laundry away. I put her dried clothes back in her suitcase and zip it back up. I'm about to go downstairs when Olivia calls me from inside the room. I walk back into the room and see her on the bed. She is wearing an amazingly seductive black lingerie two piece. I stand there with my mouth open. She beckons me to her with her finger.

"I told you earlier thay I'd pay you back" She says.

"I got this gift for you in town when you weren't looking" She continues.

"It looks beautiful on you" I say my heart beating faster.

"Come here and unwrap your gift baby" She whispers seductively.

I climb on top of the bed and on top of her. Shenanigans ensue.

Sohinki:

"Damn rats in the attic" I say as I hear noises coming from upstairs.

"You sure it's rats?" Lasercorn asks.

"Yeah man, I've dealt with it before, we just need to call the owners tomorrow" I say.

"Ok" Lasercorn says.

We press play on the T.V. and continue to watch our show.