One

My gaze never left the ceiling. A slow harmony escaped my lips as I stared up at nothing. I've been in this stupid cage for almost...two years. And I only have one person to blame. He's the reason why I'm stuck here and why my mother got Floated.

"I'm going to kill you!" I shouted as the guards held me back, tears steaming down my face. His gaze never left mine as they dragged me away  "You're dead to me, Bellamy. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!"

Two years since I've last seen him. Ok, not true. The first year, he would come inside and try to get me to talk to him. I didn't respond to anything he said. I didn't even look at him. Whenever he would bring me water I'd either kick it away or spit it back on his face. He get an A for effort, but an F when it comes to my forgiveness. He could say he's sorry all he wants. I still hate him. The man I thought I loved betrayed me. I'll never forgive him for that.

Only good thing that came out of the visit was the little ball he gave me to entertain myself. Just throw it at the wall and catch it. Or pretend I'm doing target practice, Bellamy's face the target.

He stopped coming after a year. I might have been in this cell, but I have ears. I can't believe they caught Octavia. They were always careful about hiding her, yes I knew. A few months into the relationship, Bellamy thought I could be trusted and introduced us. Octavia and I...we hit it off. We were attached to the hip whenever I would visit. Either to give the Blakes part of my rations, to see Bellamy, or to just spend time with Octavia before she had to go back underground. How she ended up at that dance is beyond me, but I figured who's the responsible to why she was there.

"I can show you the world. Shining, shimmering splendid. Tell me, princess, now when did -"

I was cut off when my cell door opened. I immediately turned my head when two guards came in. One came over and pulled me off the bed. Gee, could they be a little gentle?

"Prisoner 736, face the wall," the first guard said. Ugh, I hate him. Nothing much to say, just barking orders. I hate most of the guards at the Ark. Especially...him.

"What the hell is this?" I asked.

"Be quiet. Hold out your right arm."

I scoffed. "Don't you fuckin' tell me to be quiet. I want to know what the hell is going on?"

The second guard roughly grabbed my wrist and held it out. The first one grabbed the electric cufling, making my eyes widen. No, no, it's not possible. It's not my day to die, I'm not 18 yet.

"Hold still."

I shook my head as they attached the cuff on me. "No. No. No. This is a very big mistake."

The second guard roughly pushed me forward. "Move."

Once we left my cell, I noticed that more kids were out their cells. Each sporting the cuff on their wrist while the guards escorted them somewhere. To our deaths? I don't know and I'm a bit scared to find out.

"Sky!" I heard my name being called. I looked back to see Vince, my best friend, being pushed by more guards. "Sky!"

"Vince!" I yelled before I tried to run towards him. The first guard grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me back. "Vince!"

I grit my teeth together as I see Vince struggling to get to me. I turned around and kicked the guard in the groin before running towards him. I haven't seen Vince for...almost two years. I told him to stay safe, how the hell did he end up in here? Why is he here?

"Prisoner 736!" The guard yelled. "Stop her!"

Stop me from what? Reuniting with my best friend. No, they can kiss my ass. I just need to pull my pants down for them to do it. Ignorant pricks.

"Vince!" I shouted. He was almost at my reach. He still looked the same, just his hair's gotten longer from his buzz cut. "Vin -"

I stopped when I felt something collide with my back. This jolt of electricity coursing through my body. I jerked left and right as my vision started getting blurry. All I could see was Vince trying to get out of the guard's grasp before darkness took over.

》》》》

A/N: Chapter one is done. Got excited to start.

What the fuck did Bellamy do?