Eleven

Out of all the idiotic things Skylar has ever done, sleeping with Murphy was hand-down the most idiot thing Skylar could have ever done. Skylar woke up the next morning to a naked Murphy. They continued their 'activities' back at his tent. The minute her eyes fled open, Skylar felt guilty. Guilty because that she let her emotions took control over her. And she felt guilty the most because it wasn't a certain Blake next to her. In her head, she knew she did nothing wrong. But that crushing, pained feeling in her chest says something else.

"You've slept with Murphy? Are you out of your mind?!" Vince scolded her the next morning.

Today wasn't starting off good. Someone found Wells body bled out at the side of the camp. His neck was punctured and a few of his fingers were missing. The camp worked faster to build the wall to protect them from the Grounders. And Vince seeing Skylar walk into the tent with her sex hair wasn't making today any better. At first, he thought it was from Bellamy. He would have kicked his ass because he told him to stay away. But, to hear the Skylar slept with Murphy send him over the edge.

"I would have been fine if it was Finn or Monty...hell, even Clarke, but Murphy?! Seriously, Sky? Out of all of the people here, you decided to sleep with Murphy?"

Skylar sighed as she ran her hands over her hair. "I know. I'm such an idiot."

"Great, another thing we can agree on."

Skylar gave him a look. "Don't you think I know that? I just had to sleep with the camps' second biggest douchebag."

"At least it was him and not Bitchamy." Vince raised his eyebrow when Skylar didn't say anything. "You didn't -"

Skylar shook her head. "No."

"But..."

Skylar slowly looked up at him. "I just can't help but feel like I cheated on him."

Vince nodded. He wasn't happy with Skylar admitting it, but nothing good ever comes out from Skylar and Bellamy being together. Vince needs to protect her from the likes of him. He walked over and knelt in front of her.

"Hey," he spoke softly. He placed his hand on her knee. "You and Bellamy aren't together anymore. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why does it feel like it?"

"Because he was your first love. There's always going to be that small part of you that will always love him, but you need to remember that he almost got you killed. He almost killed you and me. He got your mother floated. Trust me, Sky, it's better if you stay away from him."

"I know

"I know. You're right."

Vince smirked at her as he patted her knee and got up. "I love hearing you admit that."

Skylar glared up at him as she stood. "Don't be an ass."

Vince opened their tent and smiled at her. "You still love me though."