Four

Skylar never thought she's seen anything more beautiful than nature. She - along with Finn, Octavia, Monty, and Jasper - wanted to take in all the beauty, but Clarke had other plans and kept marching towards Mount Weather. Skylar looked back to see Finn putting a small flower in Octavia's hair, making the girl blush.

"Now, that, my friend, is game," Jasper whispered to Monty and Skylar.

Skylar rolled her eyes at him. "That, my friend, is called being a gentleman."

"And that is poison sumac," Monty added.

Octavia's eyes widen as she yanked the flower out of her hair and tossed it on the ground. "What? It is?"

 Monty picked up the flower and held it out. "The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually." He handed the flower to Skylar, who smiled.

"And how do you know this?" She asked.

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on the ark," Jasper explained.

Clarke was getting annoyed with all the talking. They were here for a reason. To see if the ground is survivable, not make friends. And they needed to get food for the camp, so there wasn't any time for distractions.

"Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" She snapped in annoyance.

Skylar crossed her arms. "Is Dora not ok with this?" Clarke glared at her.

"Come on, Clarke," Finn started. "How do you block all this out?"

"Well, it's simple," Clarke said. "I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us." She let out a breath. "Sure is pretty, though. Come on."

The whole team watch Clarke leave.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac," Octavia said.

Skylar glared at Clarke's retreating figure. "Forget that. Someone give her some moonshine."

Finn and the guys snorted at their comment and walked ahead. He found these people quite amusing.

"I got to know what you three did to get busted," he told Skylar, Jasper, and Monty. Octavia was also curious about how Skylar got busted. She just waited up for her one day, but she never came.

Monty answered first. "Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean."

"Someone forgot to replace what we took," Jasper finished as he gave Monty a pointed look.

"Someone has apologized, like, 1,000 times."

Finn looked at Skylar. "What about you, Skylar?"

Skylar could feel Octavia's gaze on her. Skylar placed her hands in her pockets as her fist clenched.

"I broke into the med-bay to steal a syringe," she began. "My buddy Vince was terribly sick and was going to die. I, however, couldn't let that happen and decided to sneak out after curfew to steal the only medicine that could cure him. I was almost home free until someone ratted me out."

"Bellamy," Octavia breathed.

"Bingo."

Octavia shook her head. "No. He wouldn't do that to you."

Skylar shrugged her shoulders. "Truth hurts."

"You know stealing from the med-bay could get you floated?" Monty asked.

"Didn't care. Vince's life was on the line. He'd do the same for me."

Skylar looked up to see Clarke motioning them to come over. She didn't want to continue with the conversation and ran to meet up with her. Clarke had a huge grin on her face as she told the group to be quiet. Smiles reaching each of their faces when they spot something they would have never saw. A deer. A deer just out an about.