Twelve

Octavia grabbed Skylar, Vince, Bellamy, and Clarke before pushing them into a tent with Jasper. Jasper was still pretty shaken up after finding Wells's missing fingers with the knife that killed him. Clarke picked up the knife from the table.

"This knife was made of metal from the dropship," She said after examining it.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked.

What does this mean? This means that Wells wasn't killed by a Grounder. Someone from the camp did.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asked his sister.

"No one," Octavia said. "We brought it straight here."

Vince furrowed his brows as he took the knife from Clarke. "So, what does it mean? None of the Grounders killed Wells? It:s someone from the camp?" Clarke nodded.

"There's a murderer in camp," Jasper breathed.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp," Bellamy pointed out. "This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet."

Skylar shook her head. "There is no way in hell we should keep this quiet." Skylar was about to walk around him, but Bellamy grabbed her arm. "Get the hell out of my way, Bellamy."

"Be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved - the wall, the patrols."

Vince rolled his eyes as he walked over to them. "Sure, because having people fear the Grounders is something to be proud of." He pushed Bellamy away from Skylar. "And what did I say about touching her?"

Bellamy glared at Vince. "Look, like it or not, thinking the Grounders killed Wells is good for us."

"Good for us or good for you? Sky's right, people have the right to know. Or does that interfere with your little plan for world domination?" Vince lightly pushed Skylar back to hide her from Bellamy. "I can see your little game. Keep the people afraid, so they'll look at you for protection. For leadership."

Bellamy nodded

Bellamy nodded. "Yeah. And this is good for all of us. Fear of the Grounders is building that wall. And besides, what are you gonna do - just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You don't even know whose knife that is."

"Oh, really?" Clarke challenged as she pushed Vince back. Afraid that the guy is actually going to beat the shit out of Bellamy. She held the knife up for all of them to see. "J.M. John Murphy."

"Wait, what?!" Skylar and Vince asked simultaneously. They both knew it wasn't Murphy. Skylar spent all of last night humping the guy.

Clarke ignored their outburst, thinking it was just their state of shock. "The people have a right to know." Then Clarke stormed out of the tent.

Skylar's eyes widen before she ran after her. "Clarke." Clarke marched up to Murphy, ignoring Skylar's calls. "Clarke!"

Clarke pushed Murphy. "You son of a bitch!"