Six

Skylar kept cursing Bellamy as she cleaned Vince's wound. She was gone for only a day and Vince manages to pick a fight. Though she was proud of him for sticking up for Wells. Even though it made Murphy hate him.

"You're an idiot, you know that," Skylar scolded as she dumped the rolled up shirt on Vince's forehead, making him wince.

"At least this idiot made a tent for us," Vince retorted. He winced again. "I'm gonna kill him."

Skylar shook her head. "No, you're better than that."

Vince gave her a look. "You're still going to defend for after everything he's done to you? And for everything that he has done since you were gone."

"No. Bellamy is a major pain in the ass. I don't know who appointed him Chancellor, but all this power is going to his head. I'm just glad you didn't take off your wristband like everyone else."

"Besides the fact that it pisses Blake off, my dad is still up there. I don't want him to lose hope because of something as dumb as Bellamy's power hungry ideas." Skylar finished cleaning the blood off. "Do you think Jasper's dead?"

"A dead man wouldn't be screaming like that," she said. Though his screams did terrify her.

Vince smiled at her. "Room for one more in this search party?"

Skylar gave a cheeky grin. "Of course, the more the merrier." Her smile slowly faded.

Vince knew there was a but coming. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her. "But?

Skylar sighed. "But someone needs to watch over Octavia."

Vince crossed his arms. "She has Bitchamy."

Skylar gave him a look. "I know that, but she's still injured. And he's so dead set on getting these wristbands off. He'll take hers off easily. I just want you to protect her from him."

Vince sighed, knowing she has a point. Sure, Bellamy would do anything to protect his sister, but that doesn't mean he won't hurt her in the process. And Vince knew how much Octavia mattered to Skylar. Being an only child, Skylar and Octavia were best friends. Next to him, of course.

"Fine," he said after a while. "And, I'm not saying he is, if Jasper dies, bring me his goggles."

"What do you want with Jasper's goggles?"

Vince shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing. Maybe they'll just look better on me."

Skylar chuckled at her friend's joke and pushed him. Vince started to laugh as their tent opened. Clarke looked at Skylar and nodded at her.

"Hey, we're about to head out," she said.

Skylar nodded as they followed the blonde out. They made their way to the small rescuing that consists of Wells, Murphy....and Bellamy. Skylar glared at him before looking at Clarke.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Skylar sneered.

Bellamy smirked at her. "What's wrong, sweetheart? Not happy that I'm coming?" He sure wasn't going to complain.

Vince glared at Bellamy. "That's it, I'm coming, too."

Skylar didn't take her glare off Bellamy. "I think we'll be better off with Murphy."

Clarke sighed as she pulled Skylar away. "Come on, Skylar. We actually need him. He's the one with the gun. It's the only weapon we have in case we run into trouble. I don't think the knives are gonna do much damage."

Skylar felt her eye twitch. "So what? Again, I rather have Murphy and his violent tendencies than that mother fucking prick."

Clarke gave her a pointed look. "I don't know what happened between the two of you, but Bellamy is the best shot we've got." Skylar shook her head. "You'll be with me at all times."