Fifteen

Skylar got more comfortable on her bed. She scooted closer and snuggled closer to Bellamy's side. Bellamy was already awake and was tracing patterns on the girl's arm. Part of him knew that Skylar was scared. After what happened tonight, she needed comfort. Vince was with Octavia, which part of him was a bit relief, even if he won't admit it. And it was a perfect opportunity for him to sleep next to Skylar again. His long peace was ruined when he heard people talking outside.

"Check it out," he heard a guy.

"Bellamy, get out here!" A girl yelled.

Bellamy gently shook Skylar. "Sky." Sky groaned and scooted closer. "Sky, wake up."

Skylar slowly fluttered her eyes open. She groggily looked up at Bellamy. "What's going on?"

Bellamy didn't give her time to answer before dragging her up her feet. Skylar almost tripped, but caught her own footing before the pair went outside. A few people were a bit surprised to see him coming out of Skylar's tent, not Vince.

"There!" The girl said as she pointed to towards the sky.

Skylar's brows furrowed when they saw something flying over them. A small parachute came out from the small pod. The small pod that came from the Ark.

"They're coming to help us," Jones said excitedly. "Now we can kick some Grounder ass."

A few people from the crowd got excited. Finally, they'll have a chance to defend themselves from the Grounders. Bellamy didn't let go of Skylar's hand, so she held his hand clench a bit in hers as he tensed. Skylar was confused. If they're here, this is a good thing. Isn't it?

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo," one girl said.

"If they do, don't tell Vince," Skylar joked. "He'll actually hog the bottle."

》》》》

Vince and Skylar were talking in their tent. Vince was a bit excited to find out someone from the Ark was here. A small part of him hoped that it was his dad. His dad was responsible for making the weapons back at the Ark. If they needed guns, then he could find anything from Earth and use it to create one.

"I'm saying we should go now," Vince said. "There might be someone in there and they might need our help. We should get to them before the Grounders do. With the way it was going, it's probably going to land near the lake."

Skylar nodded. "Yeah. Sounds great. When should we leave?"

"You two aren't leaving anywhere," Bellamy said as he entered their tent. He already discussed the search with a few people. They agree to search in the morning, except Octavia who wanted to go now, but Bellamy had his own reasons for not going. "It's too dangerous to go out now."

Vince gave him a look. "And who the fuck are you to tell us what to do? We all saw that thing go down. Someone could be inside there and -"

"And what if there isn't?" Bellamy retorted. "We're leaving at sunrise. If you two want to come, be my guest. But no one leaves this camp."

He looked at Skylar one last time before leaving. Skylar and Vince exchanged a look. They know Bellamy too well to know that he's up to something. If it was a regular pod then he would have been tracking that thing the moment it landed, so for him to say to wait, they know he needed something from it.

Skylar raised her brow at Vince. "How long should we wait to follow him?"

Vince pretended to do the math with his fingers before crossing his arms. "Well, since he probably needs to pack and sneak off....three minutes?"

Skylar nodded before she patted Vince on his arm. "Let's follow this bitch."

》》》》

A/N: *Not edited because I'm half asleep. Lol.*