They Find Out

Hey guys!

I didn't get so many votes in my last chapter... So, I'd like to know what you think of my story in the comments!

I'd like to know of ways in which I could improve, other ideas I may add, etc.

I'd really appreciate it!

Oh, and hope you like this chapter!

Thank you!

Chapter 28: They Find Out

Bob POV:

"Ohhh, a coupon book." I said to myself. I took it up, and stuffed it in my jeans pocket. That'll come in handy.

Amy just walked through the door with a defeated look on her face.

"What's wrong, honey? Applebomb take you down?" I asked.

She sat on the couch and let out a huge sigh then nodded.

"I'm sorry, Amy." I said, trying to comfort her.

"I'm the one who should be saying sorry." she apologized. "Now you have to leave to Florida..." her voice trailed off and was staring out into space.

I figured she was getting one of her crazy, stupid ideas again. Uh, oh.

"Summer vacation is coming up...and we never thought of anywhere to take the kids yet...what about Florida!" she exclaimed.

"One problem, though. How are we gonna find the money!?"

"Let me handle that for ya." she said, cheekily.

Another alarm went off in my brain. But, I decided to trust her...for once.

"Wha-What about afterwards? You know, when summer break is over?" I said, hesitantly.

"If things go well in Florida, I guess...maybe...the kids and I could move there as well!"

A third alarm was set off in my head.

"What the? You've gone nuts! What'll the kids say about this?"

"I said maybe." she shot back. "Now, let's see what they think about spending summer break in Florida."

---------------------------------

"Florida? Where?" PJ asked.

"He means where in Florida." Teddy corrected.

"Yeah, that's what I meant." PJ mumbled.

"PJ, Florida is a state in the US, and we'll be staying in Miami." I explained.

They both nodded their heads.

"Are we moving?" Charlie asked from behind Teddy.

"It's not confirmed." I said, hoping Teddy, PJ and Gabe won't hear. They're always the ones who opposes to these things.

Gabe squinted his eyes at me. "What do you mean?"

"If things go well in Florida, we may, move there to be closer to your father." I said, looking at Bob, hoping he would say something. Although he didn't.

"We can't move just like that!" Teddy protested.

"Yeah, we'd be fine without Dad!" Gabe exclaimed, agreeing with her in some way.

"Denver's our home!" PJ protested, along with the other two.

"Think about how we're gonna be, you know, money-wise." I was trying to make them think.

"Dad could ship off the money to us!" PJ exclaimed.

"Great idea! You know, you should add that to the list of stupid ideas!" Gabe said, sarcastically. It wasn't the best, but, I could tell it was sarcasm.

"Just say we're not moving, so we'll shut up." Teddy muttered.

"Alright, alright. We're not moving." I said.

"Ok." Teddy replied.

Teddy, Gabe, PJ and Charlie exited the kitchen.

"W-w-wait." Bob stuttered. "You're good about the Florida family vacation, right?"

I saw all four of their hands come out through a slit of the kitchen door with their thumbs up.

"We're going to Florida!" I exclaimed, doing a mini happy dance.