Missing You

Hiii!

I am so sorry for the late chapter! I never really get to spend much time on Wattpad nowadays.... :-(

Shout out time to.... @panda2017, @Quinn_Winchester, @ayanalynn, @PheobeLace15, @BrianEnriquez3, @cutiegirl246810 and @laney1314

Thank You to all those who added my story to their reading lists! :)

Chapter 6: Missing You

Teddy POV:

This cafeteria is huge... I mean there are like 5 whole schools in here each with over 20 kids plus teachers and volunteers. That chef must be extremely tired. The boys and girls were separated but the tables were right next to each other. The only thing you could hear in this room was the sound of people constantly talking and laughing. I was supposed to be sitting next to Kelsey and Ivy, but Kelsey got homesick so she's gone with the teachers someplace. I caught a slight glimpse of Gabe and he was having much fun until the food was brought to his table. He made that face that always cracked me up. 😳

The food was then brought to my table and I could see why my little bro made that face. It looked like... there are actually no words to describe how it looks. Good luck to us.

---------------------------------------------------

Well that was officially the worst meal
ever. Even the juice tasted like water and powder. But I shouldn't complain, it beats nothing.

I was back at my cabin sitting on my bunk with Ivy and was looking through my messages. Nothing. I was hoping to get something from PJ by now about, well, Spencer. I return to my lock screen and notice that it's 8:43pm... I only have a few more minutes in my cabin and then we have to go off for a campfire with everyone in this camp. I look outside and I see its drizzling. "Looks like we might not go out for the big campfire, Ivy." I said to Ivy who was busy texting away on her phone. "Shh. I'm trying to text my mom." she said. "You've been on your phone for a while now. C'mon, you couldn't possibly been texting your mother for that long. I mean she literally learnt how to text 2 years ago!" "I'm trying to tell her to stop texting T! But this woman ain't listening! She's going on and on bout how much she misses me and did I mention every single detail in her 'sad' life without me!" Ivy said, clearly annoyed. "Ivy, give her a break, at least you're getting texts." I look down at my phone again, sadly. Nothing. "T, I can't believe you're missing your family already!" "I'm not missing them! They have a lot on their hands right now; Charlie and Toby!" I said a bit louder. I look down again at my phone.

Ivy paused for a moment. I bet she figured out that I lied to her face. I really do miss them. I at least have Gabe here, but the thing is, he's Gabe. Selfish, mischievous, I don't care about anything anymore.....Gabe.

"Look, here's a thought, why don't you text them first!" Ivy stated. I looked through my contacts....I see Beau's name...i wonder if dad told him about where I am; I hope Beau doesn't get mad at me. I'll text Beau again some other day, I thought. Then I scrolled down some more.

I decided to text PJ...

PJ POV:

It's almost 9:00 in the night and Spencer still never came. Why am I still wasting time here? I should just go back to my apartment. I made up my mind so I went to the kitchen and told Mom that I'd be going back to my apartment for the night. She hesitated for a while and then said, "Fine, you could go for the night ... you'll be back tomorrow though, right?" "Yes, mom I'll be back." I waved a quick goodbye to her and walked out the house. I then saw someone approaching the driveway. At first I thought it was Lauren again, hoping that she was gonna tell me that she's gonna put aside whatever happened earlier today... I never thought about what to say to Gabe.

The image became clearer and there he was.

Spencer.

What the....why did Spencer come to see Teddy so late in the night? As soon as Spencer caught a glimpse of me looking at him, my phone beeped. It was a text from Teddy:

HEY PJ HOW DID EVERYTHING GO TODAY???

I'm guessing she meant how did everything go with Spencer today. On a totally different note, wow. There's wifi there now? Things sure changed ever since I went to that place a few years ago.

I was gonna reply to Teddy but Spencer came to our doorsteps and said, "Hey PJ, is your sister home?" "You mean Teddy right?" I asked stupidly. "Yeah, Teddy." he replied. "Um, she's at a camp for a week. Well, she's coming back on Friday." His face expression changed...he was shocked. "What!? but she told me that she would be home? Did she lie to me? Why? What reason? Is she trying to avoid me?" He questioned.

'Wow' I thought, it doesn't seem he moved on from Teddy at all. "No, Spencer. I bet she's not trying to avoid you, I mean there was a lot on her mind last week. She was only informed that she was actually going on this trip on Saturday." I said, trying to use big words. He calmed down a bit. But he paused for quite some time though before he replied. "OK, so she's coming back on Friday... I guess I could extend my vacation a bit. I'll come back Friday evening , does that sound alright?" I didn't know how to reply to this. I have absolutely no idea what time they're coming back from camp. Besides, I bet they both would be exhausted after. "I'll have to see. I'm not sure what time in the day she'll be back." Spencer nodded his head.

After a moment of awkward silence, he decided to say, "I'll be off then. See ya PJ." "Yeah, uh, bye." I said. As he was turning back, I said, "How exactly did you come here?" "Oh, by bus. I'm staying at my parents' house." he explained. "Oh, ok, bye." I ended off. Spencer headed off while I walked to my car. Oh, I also have to reply to Teddy's text... I took my phone out....

Teddy POV:

9:36 pm

Beep, beep... I think I just got a text. ugh, I was just gonna go to bed. I take my phone out... its PJ! My face streaked out into a smile. Here's what it said:

HEY SIS EVERYTHING'S FINE... SPENCER JUST CAME AND...I THINK HE'S COMING BACK ON FRI...

I texted back:

WAT!? WERE COMIN BACK AT 7 IN D NIGHT!?

It turned out he was online...

I TRIED MY BEST! OH AND WHERE'S GABE.. I NEED 2 TELL HIM SOMTHIN... DOES HE HAVE HIS PHONE W HIM?

What?! what does he want with Gabe?

WHY? YEAH HE HAS HIS PHONE W HIM. DO U NEED 2 TK W HIM NOW? I THINK HE'S SLEEPING.. W8 I'LL CHECK.

"Um, I need to go find my brother." I told the teacher in the room. "What for?" she asked. "My, uh, parents wanna hear from him." I lied. "Fine, don't stay too long." she said.

I texted back PJ saying I'm on my way to get him.

I knocked on Gabe's cabin's door. I checked the number again. That's right 234. To my surprise Gabe opened it. as soon as he saw me, he looked angry. "You still can't be mad at me?" I said. "Well... uh just what do you want?" he stepped outta the cabin. "PJ texted, he wants to tell you something." I said. "Look, he could call me tomorrow. I'm busy now." Gabe went back into the cabin and shut the door. A real snobby 14 year old.

I texted back PJ.

LOOK I THINK HE'S MAD AT ME RIGHT NOW...JUST CALL HIM IN THE MORNING TOMORROW...AT LIKE 7:30.

I walked back into my cabin and found everyone laying in their bunks. The teacher mouthed, 'go to sleep Teddy!' I quickly texted PJ,

BRO G2G NOW... MAYB WE CAN FACE-TIME 2MORRO...MISS U ALREADY 😔

Before I put my phone away, he texted,

BYE I MISS U BOTH TOO. 😁

I smiled. then I had to put my phone away as fast as I could and went to bed.