Shelly

Still helping Alex with all of his stuff, Shelly was about to get up from her kneeling position when she heard, "HEY! ANYONE HERE?" 

She perked up, getting quickly to her feet. 

"Did y'all hear that?" she asked, looking at the two standing in the middle of the room. 

They both nodded their heads, as they moved to the door with her. She got to the huge front door first with the Coleman lantern that she had snatched from Alex's hands. The light shone on a young guy with a pleasant bearded face, who was standing there looking at the trio like he was paying them a social call. He was grinning from ear to ear while shuffling from one booted foot to the other. He was brimming with pent up energy, like a puppy eager to play. 

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Shelly demanded, surprise in her voice, shock really, that another person would show up here, this time of night, along with them! 

It was just too damn coincidental. Same place, same time, four strangers. It wasn't like this place was famous or something. What the hell is going on? Why are we all here? I mean, really? Suspicion took hold, gripping her tightly in its bare-knuckled grasp. She felt the first waves of fear begin to make their way down the small of her back as she stood there looking into the new guy's too-friendly face ...