Quincy

Quincy took in all of Mark's equipment, and although he wasn't one for hunting 'boogies,' he could respect a man who was passionate about his work, as well as prepared. 

"Here, man." He handed Mark a walkie talkie. "Just in case something comes up. Somebody might fall through the floor or something. This place is in rough shape."

Mark nodded. "You're right about that, my dude."

Quincy looked toward Shelly, who still seemed a little spooked over her earlier hallucination about the picture. He knew she didn't like him, and he honestly didn't care much. He wasn't a total asshole, though. He was just super focused and didn't want to be sidetracked by any nonsense. There just wasn't time for it tonight. Still, he attempted to extend an olive branch, just to ease some of the tension flowing through the room. He wasn't big on negative energy, either.

"See, Shelly," he said with a small smile, "nothing to worry about. Mark seems to possess a great deal of professionalism. You'll be fine with him."

He glanced down at his watch. His shoulders tensed. Too much time had already passed. He needed to get on with business. He turned to his newly acquired partner. He took a moment to appreciate her bright hair and clear blue eyes. Not bad for a partner. He probably wouldn't toss her out of bed for eating crackers. He jerked his head toward one of the hallways leading away from the central foyer.

"Eva, are you ready to go exploring now?"