Eva

Seam in the wall. Seam in the wall. There's so many freakin' cracks in these freakin' walls! How am I supposed to find a seam in the wall???

Eva grimaced as she studied the large, dank room. Her head was still giving her fits. The flash of fresh air she had gotten while making her great "escape" with Quincy had been such a relief. She was pretty pissed that it wasn't the escape she had been hoping for. She hadn't wanted to come back into this place. She was ready to go. She wanted to be as far away from here as possible, alone with Quincy.

She stared at him as he moved about the room, like a panther on the prowl, totally focused and committed. She wondered what it would be like to have that kind of attention focused on her. Was he as dedicated to ... other aspects of his life as he was his career? That could be interesting. She shook her head.

Seam in the wall, Eva. Seam in the wall.

"OOOOHHH! Hey! Look!" 

She ran over to a bookshelf that had been shoved haphazardly against a wall. She could just see a faint line running down the wall beside it. She stood next to the bookshelf and pointed at the seam. 

"Is this it???"

Before Quincy could answer, Eva once again dropped to the floor in a dead faint.