Chapter Eight

~Dinner with Mr Kim~

Yoongi's POV

It felt like time had stopped as he stared into my eyes, his smirk growing wider as my realisation amuses him.

"But--" I was cut off by a tall woman who pushes past Mr-- Kim Taehyung. She brings me into a tight squeeze. I peer over her shoulder to see him chuckling.

"H-hey Mina.." I say, almost out of breath from her grasp. She lets me go, grabbing my hand to lead me in.

"Come on Tae, I'll introduce you properly when we go in." I'm dragged down the small hallway to a cute little dinning room. On the table was what looked like a Sunday Roast. Sitting at the head of the table was Jinsoo, the landlord of the apartments. He smiles kindly at me as he pats the seat next to him. I smile awkwardly as I obey and sit down next to him.

"Good to see you, Min Yoongi." I smile and nod slightly, my smile soon fading as Kim Taehyung sits opposite from me.

Mina sits at the other end of the table, gesturing her hand towards Taehyung.

"This is my son that you have already met at the door, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung smiles, putting his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi is it?" I cringe a little as I shake his hand. Is he pretending he doesn't know me? But his parents seem to believe him.

I nod at him, looking away quickly.

"It looks nice, Mina. Thanks for inviting me." I tell them, Mina's eyes light up. She does the cooking and whenever I see it my mouth waters like crazy, I don't know how I have resisted so many times.

"Dig in, Yoongi. My wife has been so excited to have you here." I nod, trying to look as happy as possible. I started to eat the chicken, keeping my eyes on the plate. Mina, Taehyung and Jinsoo started eating as well.

But I could feel the eyes of another on mine. I grunt, standing up from the table as I give Taehyung a 'come with me' look.

"Sorry I just need the bathroom." I smile and Jinsoo points down the corridor to where the bathroom is.

I start walking down it.

"Uh I need the bathroom as well." We both left Mina and Jinsoo in confusion.

Taehyung leans against the wall. I walk up to him quietly.

"So your Kang Taehyung, my teacher and my landlords son? When were you going to tell me this?" I whisper-shouted at him, worried that his parents would hear us.

"Well I didn't know that you would be coming around today. Also to do with the time I saved you, I just happened to be coming back from a photoshoot so I had my makeup and outfit on. You recognised me and I couldn't just tell you I'm your teacher." I look at him, agreeing a little.

"Why are you pretending that you don't know me?" He sighs, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Because my parents will think it's weird and too coincidental."

"How can something be too coincidental?"

"I dunno!" I sigh, nodding.

"Don't act all buddy buddy or any different with me at school then okay? I'm going back now. Just wait a bit until you come back." I walk back, remembering how awkward it will be.

They were both sat in a comfortable silence, eating joyfully.

"I'm back! Sorry I took so long." They both nod, looking around me.

"Where's Tae?" I swallow, not to sure what to say. I purse my lips as I go to sit back down.

"Well he went to get some fresh air whilst I uh went to the toilet and uh when I came out he went in so.." Jinsoo grunts.

"He could've just waited here with us." I nod in agreement.

"I guess he really just wanted some fresh air."

We all go back to eating and not too soon later Taehyung comes back, sitting opposite to me. We all made small talk and it was rather nice and relaxing. I also can't remember the last time I had something this nice.

But of course, all good things come to an end and I left at 8:30pm. It was a nice, peaceful walk home. The sound of crickets and the rush of fountains was calming.

Sleeping on a full stomach for once was nice as well.

-owo-

I grumble, looking out of the window in boredom. The view in Mr Park's class is no where near as nice as in Tae- I mean Mr Kim's class. The pattering of rain fills my ears, blocking out my sensing.

"Min Yoongi." Eh who cares. 'ts probably Hoseok. He always annoys me in class because he knows how irritated I get.

"Min Yoongi!" I growl, looking up to the man hovering over me.

"Ugh what-!" Shit.

"Don't talk to me like that Yoongi." Mr Park smirks. I'm pretty sure he is gay, he usually flirts with his male students. It's kinda weird. Like I can say anything...

"Sorry- wait where is everybody?" I look around, the classroom is empty.

"They have all gone home, Yoongi. Looks like you will be staying here with me for detention for not paying attention." I gasp, standing up.

"Wait I can't."

"Why not?" I swallow hard.

"Mr Kim wants to see me." Which is actually true.

"Why?" He hovers over me.

"An hour detention." A lie. I don't know what he wants me for, he just told me to meet him after last lesson.

"You sure?" I gulp a little.

"Yep!" I said, feeling the sweat on my forehead. He sighs unhappily.

"Well I guess we can have detention tomorrow." I nod, picking up my bag and stationary.

I walk out of the classroom, walking down the corridor. Luckily my English room isn't too far away from Art so it should be fine.

I don't know why I made that excuse up to get out of detention. I'm sure I would have had a better time sitting in Mr Park's class that in Mr Kim's.

I knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear a faint noise.

I opened the door, walking in. He was looking at some papers in front of him, smiling wickedly.

"What do you want me for? I told you to act like you normally act with me in sc-." He interrupts me.

"Yoongi I have something to show you~!" He chimes with a smirk growing on his face. He holds up a photo in front of me.

I gasp, turning bright red.

"How did you get that, Mr Kim?" I exclaim as I feels my face and body heat up in embarrassment.

"I have my ways, Min Yoongi." He remarks with a devilish smile playing on his lips.