Chapter Forty Nine [FIN]

~Saranghae [Final]~

"Kookie are you sure that these will fit me? You are taller and more buff than me, remember?" The other hums, looking at the smaller in the mirror as he holds up a red suit in front of him.

"I know hyung, but these are all suits from when I was like, 13?" Yoongi gasps and looks at him.

"Looks like someone hit puberty early."

Jungkook lives in a wealthy family, meaning that he was always dragged to family friend's parties and weddings so he had a closet full with suites, even from when he was a baby.

"Hm, hyung I think that you would look good in this one." Yoongi looks through the mirror to Hobi who is peering around the door to Jungkook's room. In his clutches is a navy blue, velvet blazer with dress pants over his arm. In between his fingers are a pair of black dress shoes.

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he takes- well more like snatches the outfit out of his hyung's grip. He hurriedly passes it to Yoongi and pushes him and Hobi out of the room. The smallest roles his eyes before Hoseok drags him down the hallway.

"Get dressed in the bathroom hyung and I'll do your makeup!" He exclaims, his suit that he would be wearing draped over his arm.

"Okay then.." Yoongi murmurs, closing the door of the bathroom behind him as he quickly strips, the cool air hitting his porcelain skin as he shivers. Hurriedly, he buttons up the blouse and lazily puts the blazer on. He quickly slides the pants on and puts his feet inside the dress shoes.

He gazed up at the mirror, scrunching his nose up at the sight. It looked nothing like him. Though, it wasn't very smart looking as the collar was stood up and his pants were stuck into his socks. He shrugs lightly, walking out to Hobi who was staring at himself on the mirror, his burgundy suit matching his tanned skin. The younger sweeps his hair to the side, gelling it slightly before looking at Yoongi.

He puts on his 'J-Nope' expression and looks at Yoongi up and down. The smaller just crosses his arms and glares at the other.

"Your the one who chose the ou-."

"No no hyung, it's not whether it suits you or not, your just not tidy enough." He grumbles slightly before walking over to his hyung, sorting out his collar, buttoning up the top button and loosening his dress pants so they hang over his socks.

"There!" He smiles cheerfully, taking a few steps back and setting his gaze over the older's body. "Okay, just a bit of makeup and your done."

Hobi dragged him into the spare bedroom where Namjoon was busy with his own makeup, gently placing his eyeliner on his lid.

"Right, then."

-owo-

"We are here!" Namjoon chimes, earning a playful smack on his back from Hobi. He yells slightly, but clings onto the smaller happily by swinging his arm around his neck.

They were stood in front of the school's separate sports hall where prom was held. The four boys looked extravagant, and would all probably stand out at the party. But Yoongi didn't want that. He just wanted to be in the arms of his beloved boyfriend and kiss and hug one another. But for all he knows, Taehyung isn't coming.