Chapter Three

~Back Alley~

Mr Kim's POV

I clear my throat, taking a sip from my plastic cup which was filled with water. I felt the dry walls of my throat be replenished by the cool water which passed through it. I look through my papers as I sort through my desk. My students are now settling in.

Suddenly everyone fell in silence as the door swung wide open. A certain small, black haired boy leaned against the door, glaring at everyone, including me.

Yoongi's presence feels a little different today and it's only the second day of school today. He has very visible bags under his eyes and the collar on his shirt was up. He sighed deeply, walking past my desk with hands in his pockets, only to be stopped by Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook talked quietly to Yoongi as the rest of the class started talking again. Yoongi's face brightened up a little by Jungkook's presence. They fist bump, making their way to the back of the room and sitting on the back table.

I stand up, walking over to the back of the classroom slowly, straightening my glasses on my face. I put a hand on their desk leaning into Yoongi's face who's expression didn't seem to change one bit. That's strange, he was flustered yesterday when I did the same thing.

"Sit back at the front, Min Yoongi." He scoffs, lifting his leg over his knee, leaning back in his seat.

"Why, I was late yesterday but not today." His tone was slightly amused yet annoyed. Jungkook sniggered, earning his a cold stare from me. In which he shut up.

"Front. Now, or detention." His facial expression changed slightly at my remark. He brushed it off, standing up angrily as he makes his way to the front desk, shoving his bag under his desk.

"Jungkook, from Yoongi's behaviour today, he seems different." Jungkook smirked and rested his head on his hands. He licked his bottom lip a little.

"Well I'm only guessing you haven't taught Yoongi?" I nod.

"Well his mood drastically changes, and even his personality. On the first day, he is like a door step. Shy, quiet and his only mission is to blend into the crowd. But the next day or so, his real personality shows. He can be rude, selfish and lazy." I nod, still a little confused.

"Why do you want to know anyway, sir?" I smirk, straightening my back.

"Well I need to know my students to sort them out if needed." Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. I shake my head as a sign to forget it. He nodded slowly as I walked to the front of the room.

"Okay you guys are lucky. You have double art today." Many of the boys groan whilst some girls giggle in excitement. I looked over at Yoongi who just kept his gaze out of the window.

"Yoongi, would you like to tell everyone what we are doing today?" Yoongi's attention was now focused on me as he nodded slowly, lifting himself up from his chair.

"So for the remaining time of these two lessons, we will be talking about proportions on a humans face and drawing them if we are good." The students look at him in shock, a little disappointed that he wasn't able to embarrass himself.

I swallow, breathing in as I keep my composure. He was completely right.

"And how do you know this, Mr Min." I ask, brushing my foot against the ground.

He smiled at me.

"Well I saw it on one of your papers whilst we were in detention." I go red a little in embarrassment. How did he spot that out, it was on the other side of the desk!