Chapter Thirty Four

~Cooking with Tae~

Yoongi's POV

I drag my small luggage bags through the already opened door, taking my shoes off in the process.

"Hurry up, its 7:00pm and it's getting late." Huffing, I finish pulling in my luggage as I tiredly fall on my ass.

After a huge conversation and argument with Taehyung's parents, he finally gave in and agreed for me to move in with him for the time being. But that means I need to get a part time job other than modelling because I hardly even get paid by doing that.

"I have a sofa bed so you can sleep there." I nod, slightly happy that I at least have shelter as I can hear the pattering of harsh rain drops on the roof. Unfortunately, his apartment is on the top floor which is kind of a pain but it does have a cute little balcony.

"You can share my closet if you want." My face reddens. Not at the fact that I'm sharing the closet with Taehyung but also because I have brought some of my girl clothes.

How am I supposed to have fun in my little skirts and dresses now?

Huffing, I walk over to the sofa, pulling out the bed. The mattress is thin but I guess it's better than nothing.

I place a pillow onto the mattress along with my fluffy, kumamon blanket. I smile at it slightly, soon seeing it as my bed in my own apartment.

Jeez I loved that thing.

"Have you eaten yet?" I look over to Taehyung who is in the kitchen, looking through some cupboards and taking out different kitchen utensils.

"N-no but it's fine I'll just have a pot noodle or something." I murmur quietly, feel the awkward tension in the room.

He chuckles coldly, now kneeling down on the floor to look through the small freezer.

"A pot noodle? Is that what teenagers live off these days?" I grumble, about to decline his rude remark before I'm interrupted.

"I'm making kimchi, you can help by cutting up the radishes and cabbage." Nodding slowly, a small smile appears on my face as I skip over to him, my hand on the knife as I bring one already washes cabbage over to the cutting board.

Maybe this will be a good was to revive our friendship.

I smile ear to ear as I continue cutting up the cabbage, my gaze sometimes going over to Taehyung who seems to be preparing the plates and other ingredients.

I haven't really had a proper meal in a while. I just hope that he is as good at cooking as his mother.

I finish off the cabbage, now going onto the radish.

"Is there anything else you want me to do?" He hums in concentration to answer my question

"You could help me with the dishes, I didn't wash up yesterday so there's quite a lot."  I nod my head and hum in agreement.

-owo-

"Can you set out the table?"

"Sure." I nod in agreement, placing knives and forks along with chopsticks on the two seater table. Taehyung walks over carefully with steaming hot kimchi in between the palms of his hands.

Just looking at it is enough to make my mouth drool.

He places two bowls opposite each other by the seats. I bring over some sliced bread with butter just for a small side dish.