Chapter Twenty Eight

A/n
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

So at the moment it is 12:25am, England on August 24th! So basically I am going to upload (when I wake up) 7 chapters for the arrival of Love Yourself: Answer! So basically 7 chapters in one night.

Easy.. right?

But this is to congratulate BTS! So please, if you have any song from the new album or if you have all of the album's songs, put them on whilst reading this!

Also this will just carry on from the story. The pictures I put on each chapter have nothing to do with the chapters themselves! They are just the concept pictures of the new album!

At the end of each chapter I'll write a paragraph on the member in the concept photo!

Please enjoy! (This goes up to Chapter Thirty Four)

——————————————————
~Under His Spell~

Yoongi's POV

I ruffle my hair in between my fingertips, my eyes fixed on the sheet in front of me. A test.

How wonderful.

It's been two weeks since I found out my mum is the new director and honestly, these two weeks have been filled with stress, anger, worry and sadness.

Luckily, we had a day off last weekend so I haven't seen her since the last Photoshoot which had given me time to collect my thoughts on the whole thing.
But not enough time for school.

I feel Mr Park's cold stare on the back of my head as he leans against one of the tables at the back of the room, observing everyone as we take the test.

At the moment I have only finished one page with only little time remaining. I just can't get my mind off the fact I'll be seeing my mother in disguise every week from now on. It pains me to think about it.

"Five minutes left everybody. Get ready to finish up and go over your answers." I hear a low grumble emerging from my fellow students. But I can't help but feel like Mr Park more or less said it to me than the class.

I look up from my test to meet Jungkook's worried gaze. No, I haven't told him yet but we have known each other long enough to know if something is wrong with one of us. And I know Jungkook knows and I know I should tell him but...

I'm just scared. What if he finds out that she's actually my director? Should I lie to him saying that she's my manager at my 'new job'? This entire thing has been fixated to my mind for ages now and I want to let it out so someone other than Mr Kim.

That's it. After this lesson I'm going to tell Jung-

"Okay times up! Everyone close their test papers and leave them at the front on my desk. You are dismissed." I mentally groan, looking at my hardly touched test paper. The sound of scraping chairs fill the room as everyone gets ready to stand up and leave.

I do the same thing, packing my stationary as I close my test paper. I follow down to the small queue of people to place my test paper down. As soon as I am about to place the small booklet down, a voice interrupts me.

"Min Yoongi, stay after lesson." Swallowing hard, I nod slightly at Mr Park as I hear small giggles are aimed towards me.

As soon as everyone has left, Mr Park gets up with a huff, sighing deeply as he makes his way over to me. Roughly, he snatches the test out of my hands as he skims through the untouched pages.