Chapter Twenty Nine

~Kookie~

Jungkook's POV

I groan in an inpatient manner, annoyed and angry at the fact Yoongi is keeping something- something that is obviously hurting him away from me.

We tell each other everything, I mean what are best friends for right?

But lately he has been ignoring me for quite a while, mainly being kept behind class or forced into being tutored on Saturdays so we can't even hang out at the weekend.

It's Wednesday at the moment and my patience is going stiff- I'm going to get whatever is wrong out of him if it's the last thing I do.

I lean again the wall just outside the school building's entrance, waiting for any signs of Yoongi coming out. I did leave a note in his locker just in case he speeds of home without me realising.

I mean- I could always just wait at his house but he always scolds me whenever I do it as he always cares about my health first as he asks me 'how long have you been waiting?' Or 'have you had enough to drink?'. I guess he is a really good friend.

But good friends need to tell each other everything, we even promised that the first time we met.

Flashback:

The bird's songs were defiantly better than this boy- girl thing. His horrible singing led me to him and here I am, now having to sit next to him as he giggles away whilst colouring in his sketchbook.

"Ey'! What you doing, you freak." My voice lowers at the end of my sentence as I snatch the book off him, observing what he has drawn.

It was a bad drawing. Reeeaaallllyy bad actually. I can hardly tell what it's suppose to be.

"T-that's me! With my p-urpol dwess on! And t-that's J-Jungoo!" His lisp was harsh but undeniably cute as well.

I trace my fingers against the paper, finally being able to make out what he was drawing. My face tints red slightly as I've never had someone draw be before.

My face scrunches up, almost ready to cry.

"Jungoo, you don't l-like it?" I stared into his now glassy eyes and his pale hands tremble and scrunch up into tight fists of sorrow.

Panicking, I pull the page out of the book and write mine and Yoongi's name on it.

"I-I love it Yoongi! I'm just super sad- but in a happy way because nobody has done this for me before." Before I knew it, I was pinned the the ground, the small boy now on top of me and he rubs my cheeks together.

"D-Don't cry, Jungoo! If you stay wike (like) this, y-you w-won't cry!" We stare into each others eyes as I giggle at his cuteness and over dramatic resort.

"My name is Jungkook! Jung.. kook!" I smile brightly at him as he sits on my stomach, his small finger against his chin.

"Jung.. kook... Jungoo!" I giggle as he tries to fix my name together.

"Kook.. kook.. Kookie!" He screams out, a cute gummy smile going ear to ear on his face.

"Sure then, I'm Kookie!" I smile at his childishness as he roles off me, now cuddling up against me.

"Are we best friends Kookie?" He cuddles into my arm.

I nod as I look down at him. "Yes we are, Yoongs. And best friends tell each other everything!" He smiles brightly at me.