Chapter Forty One

~Confession~

"I feel like shit.." The small boy groans, walking right beside Namjoon as he slouches over. Namjoon pats his back calmingly, his face was just full of sorrow.

If you can't tell, that was sarcasm.

"C'mon hyung, we don't want to be late! Plus your walking at like 2 miles per 50000000000000000 years!" The tall male exaggerates, causing the other to groan.

"But I don't want to go to Maths!" He whines like a little baby, stamping his foot on the ground harshly as others around the two boys snicker whilst walking to their classrooms.

"Fuck why does Jungkook have to be ill. And how does he put up with you?" Namjoon groans as he starts dragging the whiny boy to his classroom. The entire way there, Yoongi just groans and moans about how his life is such a mess and how he ate raw chicken. Most of it was him just blabbering about random things.

By now, Namjoon was getting sick of it as the small boy's Math classroom is in sight. He sighs in relief as he pulls the whining boy over to the door.

"And- and he was like 'fuck you and your unicorns' and I was like 'BIIIII-."

"Yoongi hurry up we haven't got all day." The small boy snapped out of his trance, finding himself at the foot of Mr Park's door, Namjoon nowhere in sight.

He cursed at himself, his gaze set on the class as they giggle at him, nudging their friends as they repeat whatever shit Yoongi was saying before.

"Alright settle down. Yoongi go and sit." The young boy nods and makes his way to the back of the classroom quietly as he takes out his stationary. Mr Park chuckles, standing up from his desk as he takes the whiteboard pen into his clutches. "Let's start!"

-owo-

"Fuck!" Yoongi bangs his head harshly against his desk as he starts to lift himself up off the floor after knocking his pencil case onto the floor.

"Jeez Yoongi. Hurry up we need to talk." Yoongi looks up, his teacher standing directly I fronted of him as he looks down at him like he's some kind of germ.

"Y-yes." Yoongi obeys, taking the pencils and pens into his clutches, putting them into his pencil case. Once again, Yoongi was kept behind. Mostly from being late but also because Mr Park wants to 'talk'.

He lifts himself up, making sure he definitely won't hit his head on the table again. He puts the pencil case back into his back, swinging it around his shoulder as he walks up to Mr Park who is standing by his desk.

The petite boy swallows hard, practically staring at Mr Park, waiting for some kind of reaction as he is busy looking at papers.

"Mr Park-."

"Yoongi." He looks up from the piece of papers, boring into Yoongi's eyes as his cheeks are dusted with a light pink.

"Y-yes."

"Y-you see.." Mr Park murmurs, fiddling with his fingers shyly as he now tries not to make eye contact with the small boy.

"Hm?" Yoongi was now slightly confused at the teacher's behaviour, how he got all flushed and shy all of a sudden.

"Well.." He starts.

"I-I like..."

"I-I like your stylist, Jackson..."

————————————————————————

A/n

YEET THIS WAS ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Actually that's a lie sorry XD

There's too much drama in this story and not enough love for Yoons and Tae so I'm going to focus on their love atm.

And sorry for short chapter

I love you and don't forget to love yourselves! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️