Chapter Sixteen

~A date with Mr Ignorance~

Yoongi's POV

I date with Mr Ignorant, great.

The large man next to me shuffled over to the van door, stepping out. I exhale heavily, happy that my lungs are no longer filled with the ghastly odour.

Hurriedly, I followed after the man, stumbling out quickly only to be hit with the brilliant sensation of fresh air. I let out a small 'ah' in satisfaction, brushing off my shorts and sorting out my hair - wig.

"Aish no no no, stop that Yoongi your ruining it!" I chuckle as Jackson rushes over to me, leaving Bam Bam and Taehyung. He gently caresses the wig, carefully setting it over the side of my head and down to my shoulders.

"Perfect." He exclaims, clapping his hands together in satisfaction.

We walked in a group, me and Taehyung hidden by the camera men as the director was leading us to our first shoot - the park.

"Yoongi." I swallow hard as the taller male's deep voice rings into my ears. Keeping my head down, I hum quietly but loud enough for Tae to hear.

"Have you had any experience with acting before? Because in public shootings you'll have to act more natural, if you know what I mean." I nod slightly, humming again in response.

"W-well I mean I do take drama class so..." I feel a large hand pat my back and a cheerful yet serious voice penetrate my ears, sending blood rushing up to my cheeks.

"Heh, your cute Yoongi, I bet you can pull it off." Usually I would scoff at his lousy comments, but this time I just couldn't bring myself to do that. The way his gentle hand patted my back reassuringly as his comfortable voice replays in my head just makes me feel so frustrated, yet somehow happy and satisfied.

I've never experienced this kind of emotion before and I'm not entirely sure on what to think of it.

"Okay we are here." I bump into the man I front of me, bowing slightly and apologising. He shakes his hand at me to tell me it's alright and goes to set up his camera.

Sighing, I watch Taehyung getting pampered by Bam Bam. "Yoongi?"

I turn my gaze to the man in front of me, quickly curving my mouth upwards into a smile.

"Hey Jackson." He only huffs in response, placing a soft, blusher brush against my cheeks. As if they could be any redder, I can still feel them heated up.

"Okay Yoongi and Taehyung, let's get started!"

The Photoshoot started, and of course I made terrible mistakes which were awfully embarrassing.

Taehyung and I had to hold hands, walking happily down a path which was surrounded by trees and little patches of flowers.

I felt so awkward the entire time, my fingertips intertwined with Tae's as we strolled down the path, smiling at each other happily. There was really no point in putting blusher on.

I felt like a literal tomato.

Eventually we got it done, after I tripped over a few stones, almost stood on a dog, got pushed by a few children but hey, this is a public park after all.

But each time something like that happened, Taehyung would catch me in his arms, embracing me tightly, his doe eyes drilling into mine.

I have to admit, I was at my happiest whenever I made a mistake.

After a while, we all packed up, walking briefly to a nearby playground which luckily had hardly any kids on.

Taehyung pushed me on a swing, holding me up at one point on it, ready to let me go. It was slightly embarrassing as people walked pass, most of them giggling at Taehyung who they all had recognised. But I hardly cared.