Chapter Thirty

~Regret~

Yoongi's POV

I'm a truly horrible person.

What have I done?

Of course I remember when me and Jungkook made that promise- of course I remember when I drew him that picture and of course I remember when he took that stupid picture of me!

I keep ranting at myself on the way home, tears stinging my eyes as they want to fall down my cheeks but I won't let them.

My mother is now my director, I just had a make out session with Mr Park and now I've fallen out with Kookie? And all I keep blaming it on is my stupid art teacher who isn't stupid because he is really nice and kind and hot and I can't fucking get over him!

I honestly sound like a twelve year old and know I know what love feels like.

Pain.

Pure and utter pain.

Just like the pain I went through when my father found that picture in my room- just like when Chunhei and her fucking stupid gang of friends bullied me, and like when my most embarrassing secret was let out to my art teacher which has changed my life.

I stumble over my own to feet as if they are both racing to reach my door, unable to work together. Sliding my hand against the wall, I rush down the narrow corridors, my door to my apartment in my sight.

I'm so close..

Nearly there..

But I'm just so far away and it hurts...

Tears flood down my cheeks like a stream and I whine and yelp in frustration and sadness.

It hurts to love and I just need to get over him and live my life.

But that'll be hard to do without Kookie.

Oh Kookie.. I'm so fucking sorry I'm such a bad best friend.

Right before I collapse, I fiddle with my keys to the door, my hand unsteadily pushing it into the lock as I instantly fall over, my sobs and cried echoing and vibrating off the cold, hard laminated floor boards.

I feel so cold suddenly, like an ice cube. My eyes wonder across the room, trying to find something that'll calm me down- something that will keep me safe.

My eyes are fixed towards the small Kumamon plushie which sits comfortably on my bed.

Using all my strength, I push myself back up off the floor, struggling to get onto my feet as I use to the door handle to support me.

Just like Tae did.

I try my hardest to shake that thought from my mind as I slide my shoes off, not even bothering to put slippers on as I stumble sadly over to my bed, my body quickly collapsing into it as I clutch onto the small plushie.

I push my face into my pillow, my tears creating a damp patch on it.

But I don't care.

I just need to calm down and I want to calm down.

I slowly take in deep breaths, trying my hardest to not let my breath hitch the slightest. As I exhale I feel calm, my body soon loosening up as I end up falling into a deep slumber.

3rd POV

"Tae hurry up, your going to be late for class." Taehyung nods in agreement at Jin, letting his thoughts be rudely interrupted.

He can't stop thinking about Yoongi, the way he has been acting all week. He looks a lot paler than usual and his grumpy mood never seems to show anymore, just a lost and saddened face.

Is this about his mother?

His thoughts kept tracking back to Yoongi's expressions after the Photoshoot, trying to figure out if he saw him in any kind of discomfort but he just couldn't thing of a time like that.

He walks down the corridor, half asleep from the nap he just recently had. It's only Thursday, after today he can go home, relax and hopefully find out what's going on with Yoongi when they go to BigHit on Saturday.

The minute he enters the classroom with dazed eyes and a tired expression, the whole class goes quiet, all attention on him.

Except one certain boy at the front of the classroom who felt like it was his duty to not make any kind of contact with the older male.

-owo-

Taehyung's POV

"Mr Kim~?" I look up to a familiar and unforgettable face that I have luckily not seen in ages.

The class room is quiet due to the fact that there are only two people in the room since the bell only rang five minutes again.

"Chunhei, I haven't seen you in a while." I grumble angrily under my breath as she places her hand over her mouth, trying her hardest to look offended by my statement.

"I know Mr Kim. It's such a shame isn't it~." She hums annoyingly in my ear as I try to look occupied with papers I front of me. "I need to show you something sir~"

I instantly look up to her, her eyes filled with an evil aura and eyebrows knitted together along with a disgusting grin on her face.

"About what?"

"About Min Yoongi."

————————————————————

Kim Namjoon:

Kim Namjoon- our adorable leader who seems to never give up on anything he puts his mind on doing! From his adorable dimples to his brilliant determination there is hardly anything I can think of about him that he isn't good at!
(*cough* dancing)

Along with Eomma Jin, they work together to make sure that their children with strive forward with pride to become the best of the best!

Like every member in BTS, he also has a dark and sexy side which is sure to catch a lot of ARMY's eyes!

His raps always seem to mean something and make us feel special and happy when we hear them! His voice creates a great tension for any atmosphere and we can't help but feel cast under a spell by his beautiful voice!

He speaks for the team, supporting them- praising them when they have won a trophy or showing them all of the love and support anyone would truly want!

We all love his cute little dimples as he shows us his smile to show us that he really loves ARMY along with his dongsae's and hyungs!!

We love Appa Namjoon~!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm really sorry if the little notes or just the story is really shit, it's because I'm super tired cause it's like 2:50am atm but I will do this for ARMY and BTS!