Chapter Forty Seven

The chapter you have all been waiting for ;)

———

~First Time~

Taehyung peppered the younger's face with kisses as the other giggles cutely. He large, bony fingers travel up Yoongi's shirt slowly and teasingly as they caress his chest and slim curves.

The younger bites his lip, his head looking upwards as he closes his eyes, feeling pleasure and relaxation. Taehyung took a good look at his exposed white neck, his porcelain skin shining from the light of the television. (a/n they paused the movie btw)

Taehyung licks his lips seductively, grazing his skin delicately with his tongue as it glides smoothly across his neck. The younger let out a small whine, moving forwards into Tae's touch. He smirks onto his neck, kissing it gently as he moves his lips down his jawline. He kept sliding his tongue across the younger's neck, his lips gently pressed against his collar bone.

The small boy's whimpers suddenly got louder, indicating that Taehyung found his sweet spot. After giving the spot a few kisses, he gently sucked and bit the skin, pulling it between his lips and kissing it.

Yoongi's moans got louder as the hot scene turned more pleasurable as Taehyung sucked harder on his collar bone, bringing him complete bliss as he closes his eyes.

The taller pulled away slightly, smirking at the small patch of purply-blueish colour which soon replaced a section of his milky white skin.

Taehyung pulls Yoongi's legs around his waist, picking him up gently as he made his way to their room, making sure to collide their lips together, tongues soon clashing as they fought for dominance.

Swiftly but carefully, his places Yoongi on the end of bed, his legs hanging off the mattress as he blushes deeply. Taehyung licks his lips seductively, playing with the hem on the younger's shirt.

He pulls it off, admiring his milky white, porcelain skin and his slim waists along with his perky buds.

"Your beautiful, baby~." Taehyung whispers seductively in the younger's ear, earning a soft moan as his long fingers start to tease one of his soft pink buds. He twists them slightly, watching as Yoongi's face fills with pure pleasure from both the praise and the soft delicate touches.

"A-ahh~." His moans gradually got louder as Taehyung's lips crashed onto one of his buds, sliding it between his tongue gently and sucking it every so often as his other hand got to work with the other one.

"Baby I love you so much." He whispers as he kisses the younger's chest.

"I-I love you too." He replies quietly, arching his back a little as Taehyung creates another
mark on his skin, but this time it was places on his chest. He felt his pants tighten as his bulge slowly got bigger just from the sounds of Yoongi's sweet moans.

Suddenly, the younger's hands made their way to the hem of Taehyung's shirt, tugging at it as a sign to take it off. The chocolate haired smiles sweetly as he pulls the shirt over his head. He smirks at the way Yoongi's lips parted after scanning his body.

His tanned abs shone in the moonlight as his biceps tensed each time he touched Yoongi's delicate body.

"Yoongi I'm going to have to prep you, Okay darling? Just tell me if it hurts baby." Yoongi nods shyly as he watches the way his boyfriend cares deeply for him. He slowly slid off the other's pants and briefs, his shaft standing up as his body shivers from the cold air.