Chapter Fourteen

~Interrupted sleepover~

Yoongi's POV

"Hey, come on~!" Wait, something like this happened last week, but I can't remember..

"Hey, you lazy bugger get up!" Aish, shut up.

"Yoongi~ time to wake up!" I lift myself up quickly exhaling heavily after my dreams were disturbed.

"Taehyung!!" I look next to me, my head dizzy and my vision blurry.

"Taehyung? Who's Taehyung?" I rub my eyes roughly, readjusting them to see who is in front of me.

"Oh, Jungkook." Jungkook was leaned over by bed with his adorable blue checkered pyjama bottoms on and no shirt. I rub my temples, staring at my bare feet. Ugh who was I thinking of?

"J-Jungkookie why are you here?" I yawn tiredly, getting ready to go back to sleep before he grabs my shoulder and shakes it harshly.

"Jeez hyung, did you hit your head or something in your sleep? Don't you remember I slept over?" I bite my inner cheek, soon remembering. I let out an 'ah'.

Usually Jungkook sleeps over at my house on Fridays after school because he thinks I'm lonely and all I do is stay inside all day, most likely asleep. That just about sums me up to be honest.

I peer over the side of the bed to see a mattress where Jungkook slept.

NO, we do not sleep together.

"Come on hyung, I'm hungry. Are you okay though? And who's Taehyung?" Taehyung? For fuck sake why does everyone keep reminding me of that fucktard.

I just shake my head, smiling at Kookie, not wanting to cause a big drama over it.

"I'm fine, I'll make us breakfast." I lift myself up out of bed forcefully and walk over towards the kitchen.

"Oh no you don't!" I am harshly pushed to the ground on my back. I whine in pain as Jungkook gets on top of me and straddles me. I groan at him, struggling a little and my face tinted with pink from the position.

"I'm going to get you back from last night!" Oh, now I remember. Heh. Our little Jungkookie has a crush on Hobi and when he went to the bathroom I texted Hoseok on Kookie's phone and set them up on a date. And of course Jungkook found out about it.

I thought I was doing him a favour?

He traces the crook of my next with his finger tips, soon moving them ridiculously fast up and down my neck.

"S-shit no Kookie! I don't like being tickled!" I couldn't help but laugh as he playfully tortured me. I wriggled around underneath him, trying my hardest to get free from his clutches.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook stops, his face dims a little as my laughter dies down. He looks forwards towards the door, a little surprised and confused. He immediately lifts himself up off me, still staring at the door.

Still with a smile on my face, I sit up, turning around to face the door.

My expression fades quickly from happiness to pure anger and fear.

"Mr Kim what are you doing here?" Jungkook finally speaks up. I look down towards the floor, trying not to make eye contact to the angry and confused man staring at me from the door.

Ever since we kissed, we never had a proper conversation, the thing closest to a conversation was being forced to answer a question or a quick yes or no.

Wait.

Shit I know why he is here. That's stupid fucking photoshoot! I forgot all about it!

"J-Jungkook–."

"I am tutoring Yoongi at the weekends on Saturdays." I quickly look up to Kim Taehyung who is still intently drilling into my eyes intimidatingly.

"Your tutoring him in art..?" He finally breaks the eye contact, putting his glasses on as he huffs.

"No I'm doing Math. Mr Park said that Yoongi isn't doing very well in that subject and he doesn't have enough time to tutor him. So he asked me since Yoongi always talks shit about me in class." I bite my lip nervously, looking up to Jungkook who now looks more relaxed.

"Oh well, okay. But it's only like 8:00am, isn't that a bit early?"

God damn Kookie's curious and nosy mind.

"The earlier I come, the quicker I go." Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes and folding his arms.

I can't just sit here and do nothing.

"Jungkook can you leave please?" I finally confront them, now standing up and looking up to Jungkook seriously.

"But–."

"I'll text you later Kookie, I promise. If your hungry get a breakfast bar." He looked uncertain, switching glances from me to Taehyung. I give him a serious look, my eyes narrowing.

I swallow, hoping he will just stop being so stubborn and play along with it.

"Fine then. Let me go get dressed." He huffed, obviously annoyed that I chose my teacher over him.

I sigh in relief as he walks into the bathroom, leaving me and out teacher alone.

"We need to talk."

————————————————————

A/N
Sorry this chapter is pretty shit, in actually ill at the moment so I'm trying to update regularly I'm super sorry!

Have a great morning/day/evening/night! ❤️❤️❤️