Chapter Twenty

~Feelings~

Yoongi's POV

I grumble to myself, sliding my pen across the table carelessly in boredom.

After I walked- well fell into the classroom, Mr Kim sat me at the back of the classroom. This entire time I've been observing Mr Kim, wondering when he will start the conversation about the incident on Saturday.

I start groaning loudly, obviously trying to get his attention as I lie across the desk dramatically, clicking on my pen in boredom. Pressing my head against the desk, I grumble louder and louder until I hear the pattering of foot steps draw nearer to me.

I mentally shout yes as I carry on grumbling, still not 100% sure on why I want his attention.

Suddenly, my table shivers at the harsh punch by Mr Kim, causing me to lift my head up. My eyes drilled into his- our faces barely apart as I could feel his breath against my lips.

He gazed at me seriously, his stare menacing and rather shocking.

"I swear to god Min Yoongi if you keep making those inappropriate sounds, I'm going to take something more than your first kiss that I've already taken. Understand?" I stare at him in utter shock, my face turning quickly into the colour of a tomato and my heart beating rapidly.

"Taehyung I-"

"It's Mr Kim! We are in school, Yoongi!" He yells at me harshly, making a shiver go down my spine before he pulls away from my desk. I pouted a little at our distance, wanting to be closer to him again. My heart just lingers for him, I know it's wrong but it does.

Fuck I sound like Mr Kim Seokjin and Namjoon now.

"What's up with that expression?" He smirks at me, leaning back down to me. I pull away from him, grabbing the table for balance. I swallow hard, my lips quivering a little from wondering what to say.

"I see now that you feel better that I'm closer to you, Yoongi? Heh, you naughty boy.~" He chimes, his husky voice and his breath against my ear is enough to turn me on.

He pulls his face away slightly, looking down towards my crotch. I almost squeal at the sight of my small but visible erection, covering it up with my hands.

He giggles, swiftly picking me up slightly and sitting me onto the table.

He leans in close to me, his knee going against my now throbbing erection. Licking his lips, he places his hands on the table, balancing himself as his lips are only a few centre meters away from mine.

Without moving whatsoever, I close my eyes, waiting and mentally begging for his lips to be on mine.

"Yoongi.." He whispers seductively, his breath against my lips.

"You have some food in your hair." I snap out of my small trance, watching him as he takes a strand of my hair and pulls the small peace of what seems like bread out.

I mentally slap myself as he flicks it away, pulling away from me as he dusts his hands off before looking at his watch on his wrist.

"Looks like detention is over. Have a good evening, Yoongi." I just blankly stare at him as he wonders away back to his desk before he sends me a wink.

My face heats up even more (if that's even possible). How fucking dare he embarrass me like that! Playing with my fucking feelings!

I feel tears brimming in my eyes as I pick up my bag and P:E bag, swinging them over my shoulder.

I storm through the tables, knocking over a couple of chairs along the way with my bags. As soon as I get to the door, I swing it open so it bangs loudly on the wall next to it, a couple displays falling down.

I walk out, now slamming it as hard as I could, probably creating an earthquake in there.

I wipe the few tears that slip from my eyes as I run down the corridor, only to be met with a hard chest.

————————————————————

A/N

Ah, I bet you all thought there was gonna be some smut 😉

I won't be warning anyone if there will be smut (unless it's like something that can be really sensitive to people like rape and self harm etc.).

The reason is because I don't really want to spoil a bit of the story.

I might consider putting a warning before the actual smut starts but not at the beginning of the chapter 😋

Have a good morning/day/evening/night! 😘❤️❤️