Chapter Ten

~The Modelling Agency~

Yoongi's POV

I. Hate. Kim. Taehyung...... so much.

I reach for my book,  opening it briefly. I skim through the pages until I find the middle. And there it is.

The photo he has blackmailed me with. I ghost my hand over it, smiling calmly at the memory.

This book is my photo book, and it basically shows my childhood life, before my parents... we can talk about that later.

I think that photos are the most beautiful thing in the world. They capture memories, good and bad. They hold them safe in just one frame, reminding you of the things you hold dear, or sometimes not. They can hold great sorrow in your life. You want to get rid of them but that one picture refrains you from doing it, unless you throw that picture away of course.

I walk up to my closet, slowly opening the doors. Inside were my pants, tops, just the normal things you would have in a closet.

I guid them all out of the way to find a second row of clothes behind them. You could say it looks like a girl's closet. There were skirts, crop tops, dresses, body suits. I never wear these anymore, well in public. I like to wear them at home, I feel like myself in them. I usually wonder why I like these clothes, maybe it's the feeling of a cute skirt tugging my waist or a stunning dress that makes me feel beautiful.

Sighing, I hide the second row with the first row of clothes, closing the closet doors. I rush over to my drawers, unfolding my kumamon onesie and unzipping it.

I step inside of it, securing it around my body. Yawning, I turn of the big light, retreating to my soft bed. Tomorrow is Saturday. Probably going to regret everything but at the moment, I'm too tired to discuss my problems with myself.

I turn off the lamp, soon drifting into a deep sleep.

-owo-

"Wake up, Yoongi!" Ugh who is it.. that annoying voice sounds so familiar.

Eh I'll just ignore it.

"Come on!" Please just shut up and leave me alone.

"I'm going to count to five." Wow your so smart, don't worry I'll give you an A+ and a kick up your balls if you get it right!

"1." Correct

"2." Your doing to well!

"3." I'm already ready to give you your reward!

"4." Wait what is this person going to do when he gets to 5... and why is this person in my fucking house?

"5." As soon as I lift my head up, I am smacked across the face with a soft, but deadly cushion.

I groan, blindly waving my arms about in surrender.

"Okay okay stop!!" I scream. I hear an amused grunt and the sound of the cushion dropping onto the floor.

I rub my tired eyelids with the back of my knuckles, adjusting to the light in the room.

"Yooongiii~.." I immediately open my eyes, grabbing my Kumamon teddy for protection.