Chapter Forty Three

~Going Solo~

"Yoongi c'mon! You haven't been to work in over three weeks and Miss Chang or whatever her name is, isn't happy!" The taller whines, dragging at the pale boy's bony ankle as he spreads himself across the bed, clenching the bed sheets.

"But Taeeee~!" The smaller groans before being dragged off the bed into a hug. Yoongi was now in the arms of Taehyung, his arms dropped tiredly as his head leans on his chest.

"Yoongi, if you continue coming with me we can do whatever you want! Just tell me, what do you want?" The chocolate haired asks sweetly, tilting his head down at the small boy.

"Mmhm, I don't know.." He groans under his breath, earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

"Then tell me after the photo shoot okay?" Taehyung suggests, pulling hair away from the younger's eyes as he lifts his head up, chin resting against the elder's chest as they stare into each others eyes.

There was a quite long silence before Yoongi gives in, pulling away from the chocolate haired boy as he slumps back onto the bed, sitting up tiredly.

"Fine... But if I feel uncomfortable because of my mother.." Taehyung nods in response, agreeing to the younger, a wide smile on his face as he turns to the closet, taking out some of Yoongi's clothes and throwing it onto the other. He didn't need to get dressed as he woke up early to put his clothes on.

"Hurry up though. I'll make us some cereal in the meantime." The black haired boy nods tiredly, rubbing his dazed eyes before slowly lifting his shirt up. The elder blushes slightly, leaving the room quickly.

-owo-

" 'm ready." Announces a small, tired teenager as he stumbles into the living room, walking around the sofa to get to the kitchen counter.

"Okay, here's your cereal Yoons." Taehyung places a bowl of coco pops in front of the younger. He smiles as he starts digging in, shovelling the cereal down his throat in hunger.

He takes it as an opportunity to start eating his own coco pops, not eating it as fast as Yoongi but relatively fast since they are running out of time, only 10 minutes before they need to set off. The small boy finishes his breakfast with a satisfied 'ah' as he leans back on his stood, licking his chocolate milk lips.

"Hurry up Tae! I want to get this day over and done with." He hurries the other along as he pats his back, Taehyung almost choking on his food.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm almost done!" Taehyung chuckles amusingly, now beginning to eat faster as his boyfriend is sort of right, he also wanted this day to be over and done with.

After the chocolate haired boy finishes, he stacks both of the bowls and takes them over to the sink and placed them next to it so he remembers to wash them. Yoongi was already at the door, sliding his red converse on before Taehyung joins him, slipping some slide on pumps.

"Right lets go!" Exclaims the small boy, grabbing the elder's hand and pulling him out the door, Taehyung hardly even getting a chance to lock up.

-owo-

"So how is it with you and Taehyung then?" Yeah, Yoongi did tell Jackson that him and Tae were now a thing obviously knowing that he wouldn't know cause he is gay as fucc—

"We are alright." He replies as he stares into the mirror, watching the stylist happily pull lightly onto the wig which sits perfectly onto his head. He can hardly remember the feeling of it on his head since it has been so long since he has worn it.