Chapter Thirty Six

~Best Friends~

Yoongi's POV

My eyes flutter slightly as I whine at the lack of contact. My body rolls around across the bed, knocking off the quilt cover. With my eyes still closed, I move more, soon wincing in pain at the horrible contact I get with the cold floor.

"Argh.." I groan, my cheek squished against the floor as I get into a push up stance, pushing myself tiredly up off the floor.

Leaning against the bed, I pull my knees up towards my chest, wrapping my arms tightly around them. My face reddens as I replay the whole thing what happened last night.

Was he being serious?

Are we really a thing now?

But if we are then it's an illegal teacher - student relationship, right? I mean, I've never really looked into the subject myself because I never thought I would have fallen for my teacher but now I'm curious.

Speaking of which, where is he?

I stand up, look down at the empty bed. Did he leave me? Is he embarrassed?

Rubbing my eyes tiredly, I walk into the main room, scavenging the place incase Taehyung was there.

"Taehyung?" I peered behind the sofa before walking over to the kitchen, confused at where Taehyung could have gone.

I run my hand across the counter before my hand comes into contact with a piece of paper. It looks like... a note?

Picking it up gently, I skim through the very neat righting:

Dear Yoongs,
                          I have left to go to Bighit. Sorry for not waking up and telling you but you just looked so cute~! I've told them your pretty ill so you can't come in today. Don't worry, they will believe me.

I just want you to collect your thoughts on everything that has been happening recently.

- Taehyung xxxx <3 <3

I smile at the cute note which was decorated with little hearts and written in a pink, sparkly fine liner.

I made myself a cup of coffee, placing myself comfortably on the sofa before taking my phone out.

Contacts

Hosuckmydick
Appa Joonie
Taehyungie💕
Jungcock-ie

I ghost my hand over Jungkook's name on my contacts, tears brimming in my eyes as my finger trembles over the 'call' button.

"Fuck.. I really miss you, Kookie." I think out loud, taking a long sip of my coffee.

I want to talk to him again- be in contact with him again- share my ice creams with him again- gossip to him again.

But I can't do any of that because of my stupid fucking mistake. My mind switches to Mr Park, also worried about how I'm going to fix that.

There are so many broken pieces I have to fix, but now I have confidence. A part of the puzzle has been discovered as me and Taehyung are friends again, well, maybe more than friends..

I scratch behind my ears and neck, a habit I have when I'm nervous or flustered (a/n and that habit is a true on btw XD).

After finishing my coffee, I place my phone on the coffee table, walking over to the bathroom to take a shower.