Chapter Eighteen

~The Notice Board~

Yoongi's POV

On the way up to school, I met with Hoseok since we live relatively close by. Sometimes we walk to school together, but that is only when we coincidentally meet up together.

"Damn, so you kicked Jungkook out for what's his name, Mr Kim? Your art teacher?" I sigh, slouching as we walk down the surprisingly empty streets.

"Mhm, I feel like shit about it. I hope he isn't mad." Hoseok huffs a little, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well kicking one off your best friends out for a teacher was a shitty idea." I grumble, wondering if this is really how you treat a friend who feels like dying inside.

"Yeah well, I had to go– I mean I had to let him stay because you know how bad I am at maths, Hobi." I sigh, now looking around me as we are on the street that turns into school.

It's weirdly empty.

"Why is it so... deserted out here?" I mumble, catching a glimpse of two girls running into school.

Hobi also sees that.

"I have no idea but something must be going on at school, come on let's go check it out!" Hoseok grabs my wrist, dragging me through the school gates and down the wide path to school.

As we reach the school doors, I slow down, huffing loudly. Jeez can he ever just give me a break?

We walk in and are shoved by a couple of students who gather around in the big crowd in front of the notice board.

"Okay! Operation go see what is going on is a go! Yoongi, your small so just crawl through that crowd of people, find what's going on and report back to me!" I grunt at his choice of wording.

I am not SMALL.

I am small-ISH!

"Jeez Hobi all we need to do is push–."

"Please, hyung." I grunt loudly, watching the crowd slowly get bigger and bigger.

"Fine." I crouch down onto my hands and knees and I crawl through students legs. Along the way I get a few 'Ew, pervert!' and 'weirdo', but I just roll my eyes, making my way through the forest of legs.

I stand up when I see a gap which is infront of the notice board. I now have the best view of it.

Holy shit.

"I can't believe that Taehyung would do that! So amazing..." I look around, watching a few girls drool over the picture in front of me, some boys talking about how pretty the girl is in the photo.

And that was me.

I hold back a huge gasp, not wanting to get attention as I glare at the photo- well actually, the mountain of photos pined up on the board about the same thing but from different points of view.

It was Taehyung when he rescued me on Saturday.

Some pictures looked like they were ripped out of magazines, some looked like they were taken from a television.

One had Taehyung wrapping his arm around my waist to support me which a few girls sobbed over in jealousy.

I just stood there and gawped at it, hardly believing my eyes.

My attention is drawn over to a man, pushing up his circle glasses further up his nose.

I couldn't quite get the expression he was making - 'I told you so' or maybe 'this is what I get' or 'this is what you get'. It was Taehyung.

"I'm fine, I only have one bruise on my waist but that's it. And I'll feel even better if you tell us what's wrong." He rubs his temples again, looking at the floor.

"You'll see on Monday, Yoongi." Why is he so stubborn?

Is this what he meant back then?

"Hey Yoongi." I look beside me to see Jungkook, reaching his hand out to me as he was stuck in between two people. I grab his hand, pulling him through.

"I'm sorry Jung-."

"It's fine, Yoongi. Maybe we can have sleepovers on Sunday instead." I nod slowly as he smiles sweetly at me, letting out a sigh of relief that he isn't mad.

"Isn't it amazing, Taehyung's girlfriend was revealed in such a terrible situation." Wait, girlfriend?!!!!

I gasp a little, thanking god that I'm dressed up in all of that. At least nobody has found out it is me.

"That Suga girl looks awfully familiar, don't you think?" Fuck you and your curious mind Kookie.

I swallow, feeling a little bit of sweat trailing down my forehead.

"Hm, I wonder.." He mumbles, finger on chin as he stares at Suga- I mean me. He seems to be getting closer and closer to the photo, making me gulp nervously. What if he finds out it's me?

Thankfully, the bell rang, causing people so groan in anger and boredom as we were all rushed along by some of the staff.

Jungkook and I walk to our first lesson, Art.

————————————————————

A/N
Sorry it was kind of short today but I just can't get over Jin's hair from the new Love Yourself Answer trailer!

A/NSorry it was kind of short today but I just can't get over Jin's hair from the new Love Yourself Answer trailer!

He looks so fucking amazing!!

Have a good morning/day/evening/night! ❤️❤️❤️