Chapter Nine

~Picture Perfect~

"How did you get that, Mr Kim?" I exclaim as I feels my face and body heat up in embarrassment.

"I have my ways, Min Yoongi." He remarks with a devilish smile playing on his lips.

How the fuck did he get this picture?! I look up at him in both anger and fustration.

"How the fuck did you get this picture?" He smirks, looking at it once again.

"I have been wanting to see child or baby pictures of you Yoongi, but I never thought you were like this." He chuckles to himself, amused t my frustration.

"Empathise on were! I was like that!"

"So you admit that you dressed up with skirts and dresses when you were younger!" I feel the tears sting in my eyes.

"W-where did you get it?" He grins.

"Well you see, when you came to out first detention your book fell out of your bag." I nod, intensely eyeing the photo.

"I looked in it and I found this super cute photo!~" His voice goes slightly higher in excitement before he coughs a little, bringing back his deep one

"When you and Chunhei were helping to sort out all of the pencils, I took it upon myself to print out that photo. Maybe a couple of times!" I remember now..

I look towards Mr Kim for some kind of help but he is busy printing pictures off with a perverted smile on his face. (From Chapter 3)

Quickly I jump up to grab the photo but Taehyung lifts it up over his head.

"Aish you fucktard, give that to me!" I'm insanely angry now. How dare he print pictures off of me without my permission. I keep jumping, soon getting closer and closer.

He quickly puts it in his back pocket.

"Haha gotcha--" Before I knew it, my hand was on Taehyung's ass. I feel his back stiffen as I see pink dusting across his cheeks.

Hastily, I pull my hand away, wiping it with my other.

"S-so what are you going to do with it."

"Bribe you." Well that was pretty straightforward.

"To do what?" I regain my composure, standing confidently before Taehyung makes his way over to me swiftly, gripping my waist as he leans into my face slowly.

I swallow heard, my heart running a marathon, my body temperature rising at an inhuman speed, and my affection to-- okay that's enough.

He smirks at my reaction, his face now close enough so I can feel his breath again my lips. I bite my tongue, holding my breath for what seems like years.

"I want you to join the modelling agency I work." He immediately pulls away, leaving me stumbling over my own two feet as I choke on my own spit.

"Me? Working in a modelling agency? Hah, a makeup artist? A clothes hanger? Or do you really think that I'll model for the agency?"

"I do think that's you will model for the agency." He replied with no emotion whatsoever. I swallowed hard.

"And if I don't?"

"I won't hesitate to spread this picture around school." I scoff, my cheeks burning up as I remember the photo.

"But why me? I don't have any good looks or a well built body like you have--" Well shit.

He looks at me blankly for a second before he bursts out laughing. This only makes me more angry and more of a tomato.

"So you think I'm hot?"

"No I said you have a well built body."

"I'm pretty sure you said good looks too."

"So what?"

"Are you gay Yoongi?"

"What the fuck?!" He just laughs, bending over hysterically in laughter. I roll my eyes, quickly getting annoyed.

He wipes his eyes, his wide smile fading.

"Yoongi, you will understand why I chose you when you get to the modelling agency." I scoff once again, annoyed at this whole thing. What have I even done that that shit? I'm growing to hate this teacher even more.

"You will start on Saturday, I'll pick you up at your apartment."

"You know where I live?"

"My parents own the place you live in."

"Good point."

I sigh, soon giving in to this mess. My fucking life is being filled with my stupid teacher where we happen to meet in so many different and stupid occasions.

"Well then Yoongi, see you in class tomorrow." I feel myself being roughly pushed out of the classroom.

For fuck sake what have I gotten myself into..