Chapter Forty Eight

~Freedom~

The four boys were sitting quietly in the test hall, along with around 300 other students with them. Their heads were down, all of their focus directed on the last test booklet which they will ever see before they set off to college.

Yoongi's head was whirling with idea which seems to pop up in his mind as his pen moved along with the words inside of his head. He pulled his hair out of his face, quickly rereading his last paragraph before placing his pencil back onto the paper, letting his creativity flow onto the sheet.

The entire hall had the multiple rows of desks which were a certain distance away from each other just incase anyone would try to copy.

As the student's heads were down, teachers, which included Taehyung, were walking up and down the rows, checking on students to make sure they are working or if they are struggling. But to be honest, Taehyung would purposely walk past Yoongi's seat just to have a good look at his concentrated face.

He thought it was unbelievably cute yet sexy, as his face would change slightly if an idea sprung into mind or if his mind was clouded which resulted with a pout. But, he knew that he couldn't distract Yoongi so he often walked away, looking at other student's work even though he really couldn't care less.

*RINGADINGALING*

All the students lift their heads up, looking towards the exams teacher who purposely turned the loud alarm on to tell the students that time is up. The rest of the staff walked down rows, collecting in everyone's papers and took them to the front of the room.

"Well done everyone! Prom is next week so make sure you make it! Have a good summer break and I hope you get into the colleges you want!" Most of the students cringed at her high pitched voice and energetic attitude, though they were grateful for the help and support her and the exam staff gave them.

Each row soon were all packing away, happily getting up and cheering at the freedom they have finally received.

Hobi, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi finally all met up after they came out of the hall, all walking to Yoongi's and Tae's house to have their own little party. Unfortunately, Taehyung was stuck at work a little longer, but now at least the small group of friends can finally chat alone.

-owo-

"Yep, we did it." Yoongi expressed triumphantly as the others smile and clap in congratulations on loosing his virginity.

At the moment, the four boys are sat in a circle in the living room. Within the circle are piles of sweets and goodies which they now and then munch on. In the background, Zootropolis was playing on the television.

"Now all that's left to loose their virginity is Jungkookie! Like, he only turned 18 like, what? A month and a half ago?" Hoseok remarks, smirking at the bunny boy who seemed to have no expression on his face whatsoever.

"Actually, I lost my virginity before all of you." Everyone gasps, glaring at the youngest who just sits there, looking at everyone with confused faces.

He then groans, pointing to his own face.

"Now who wouldn't want someone like me fucking them?" He asks, smirking in the process as everyone just stares at him in pure shock.

"Was it a female? Girl or boy? Gay or straight? Top or bottom? A lover or some random shitbag-."

"I was drunk and me and my friend fucked." He replies quickly, cutting Namjoon off who was rambling at him.