Chapter Eleven

~Couple Shoot~

Yoongi's POV

I.Hate.Kim Taehyung....... EVEN MORE!!!

I look into the mirror one last time. I feel like a different person.

Jackson ruffled around with my short, black wig, straightening it out whilst Taehyung applies some more makeup.

"Tadaa~!!" Jackson exclaims loudly, clapping his hands together in success and excitement. Taehyung just smirks and plays with my hair.

"I would totally date you." I send a death glare at him.

"......If I wasn't your teacher, I mean." He laughs awkwardly as I turn my head to face the mirror.

(A/N This was made by my good friend Millie! Please give her support in the comments because she keeps doubting herself about it but it's honestly amazing for a 12 (nearly thirteen) years old!)

Clearing my throat, I continue to play around with the wig and complement myself mentally.

But this is seriously just embarrassing. Yes, I did explain that I like to dress up in girl's clothes but I don't want to look like a girl!

I'm actually scared that people will be convinced that I'm a girl - that's not what I want!

Jackson turns me away from the mirror, showing me a clothes rack with multiple dresses and skirts hung on it. I swallow, afraid of what's going to happen next.

"Taehyung what's the theme of the photoshoot?" He laughs, opening the door slightly.

"It's a summer date, I'll be going now to get ready. See you later, Yoongi." He winks, walking out of the room. I reach my hand out to him but before I knew it, he was gone. No offence to Jackson but I didn't want to be left alone with him, especially since his facial expression scares me.

That smirk on his face and his eyes glistening as he looks at me and the clothes just sends a shiver down my spine.

"Well this is going to be fun!!" Jackson chimes, making his was over to the clothes rack.

-owo-

The skirt hugged my waist perfectly as though it was made for me. The straw hat complemented my pink skirt and white blouse which was decorated with small flowers.

Jackson carefully slipped on some light, leather sandals with small diamonds which ran up the middle. They were gorgeous.

"I actually made these from my own design and I'm so happy someone as cute as you can wear them~!" He pinches my cheeks, giving me his hand as he helped me stand up from the wooden chair.

I rub my cheeks, feeling them heat up in embarrassment as Jackson's eyes roam my body.

"Ah, don't worry Yoongi, I am gay so I wouldn't fall in love with a lovely lady like you." He winks as he watches my flustered face turn into an annoyed and 'ugh, oh my god...' expression. He giggles as I role my eyes.

The door suddenly opens

"Jackson, Taehyung is ready so we need Yoongi there now." A man said standing by the door. Jackson nods, pulling on my arm.

"Wait, Jackson where are we going?"

"To the photoshoot, of course!"

-owo-

Taehyung's POV

Im Jaebum, or as I like to call him, JB was ruffling up my hair for a more 'natural effect'.

JB is my dresser, he picks out clothes for me to suite the theme and on days like these (when Jackson is busy) he usually takes over my hair and makeup as well.

I'm wearing a white vest with three thin lines which wrap around the middle of it. To match I have burgundy, denim shorts and chocolate coloured sandals.

I start getting a little impatient.

Where is Yoongi?

"We are here~!!" I hear Jackson chimes as he drags Yoongi through the doors to the set.

"Finally–." My cheeks start reddening as I glance over at the small figure running behind Jackson.

The way that the short skirt hugged his small waist so perfectly was stunning and how his beautiful legs looked so feminine.

He looked cute in the photo of when he was a child but somehow now he looks..

Kinda..

Sexy...

Shit I'm his goddamn teacher I can't say that– or think it! Ugh..

I slap my cheeks gently, walking over to Yoongi.

"Heh Yoongi, you really are fit to be a model after all." I saw his body tense up as he looks down in embarrassment. I look around as I see some of the photographers and staff members looking at him.

"Don't worry Yoongi, they don't know your a boy, only me Jackson and my other stylist, JB knows okay? So don't feel so embarrassed." He exhaled in relief as I pat his shoulder.

"Okay guys, get on the set." We nod, walking over to the set. It was a cute, garden scenery with a green screen background, there was also a swing.

"Okay positions!"

Yoongi was perfect the entire time. Well... almost perfect.

Every time the photographer told him to move, he would flinch and immediately start bowing and apologising which made the photographer even more frustrated.

I held the handles on the swing as he sat on it, I held his waist multiple times as we would look deep into each other's eyes. There was even a scene when I had to pick him up. God his cute gummy smile was gorgeous when we did that. Not to mention he was light as a feather.

"Okay times up! We will finish today and carry on with the couple scenes next week. Considering your new Yoongi, you did a great job!" Yoongi giggled as the photographer compliments him. Even though he was so grumpy this morning, he really seemed like he enjoyed himself.

-owo-

Yoongi walks out of my dressing room with hands in his pockets and a bored expression. He scoffs as he walks past me.

Smirking I call out to him.

"Did you enjoy that then?" He grunts turning around.

"I can't believe your making me come back next week, hurry up cause your my ride home." He continues to walk as I chuckle to myself.

I think he actually enjoyed it.~