Chapter Forty

A/n

From now on I'm going to be writing this book in 3rd person because it's a lot easier. It'll only change if I say so :3

——————————————————————
~Sleeping Kitten~

His face looks paler than ever, eyes still wide and mouth slightly open from shock. His steps are small and slow, each one rather loud.

He made his way out of the school building, his eyes dazed and mind confused.

"Yoongs? You okay? What happened?" Two hands were placed gently on his shoulders, causing him to look up at the figure in front of him.

He felt like crying at that very moment, the sight of his best friend's worried and confused face hurt him. The small boy smiled sheepishly, rubbing his face before giving eye contact with the younger.

"I'm... I-I'm fine." He was able to whisper out, immediately regretting his decision on not tell the truth.

"That's great! What happened?" The black haired boy swallowed as he purrs in thought.

'Should I tell him?'
'What would happen if I do?'
'Would he... do something to Jungkook?'
'Would he just send out those photos?'
Thoughts whizz around the elder's head, causing him to hesitate.

"Yoongi-."

"I just told him that I can't do that stuff with him because I have a boyfriend. He took some time to kind of take it all in and that's why I took so long." The petite boy smiles at his dongsaeng in a convincing way which caused the other to smile back.

"Good for you hyung! Now, let's get you home." Jungkook smiles, hooking his arm around Yoongi's as he drags the groaning boy down the road.

-owo-

"Do you want me to come in, or is Tae home?" Jungkook winks at the smaller, earning an annoyed grunt from the other as him and Jungkook stand at the foot of his apartment.

The small boy fiddles with his keys, fingers trembling uncontrollably as he tries his hardest to place the key into the key hole. He keeps trying to jam it in, frustration taking over him as he lashes out, throwing the key onto the floor and stamps on it like a child.

The younger wraps his arm around his hyung's shoulder, rubbing his biceps as he pulls him away from the key on the ground.

"Jeez, what did that key ever do to you?" Jungkook huffs, taking the key into his possession as he opens the door with ease. Yoongi laughs sheepishly, snatching the key from the younger's grasp before walking inside.

"Uh, looks like Taehyung is here! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"W-wait hyung-!" The younger was cut off with a door slammed shut in his face whilst on the other side, Yoongi falls onto his knees, soon leaning back against the door as he listens to Jungkook's footsteps getting further and further away.

Of course Taehyung wasn't home, all teachers usually stay after school for a few hours. Luckily for Yoongi, Jungkook is too dense to realise that so he made it into a good escape plan to be alone.

"Fucking Park Jimin.." He grumbles harshly under his breath, his trembling hands reaching their way up to his hair, pulling and yanking on it in anger.

"I should tell Taehyung.." He whispers out loud to himself, scurrying up off the floor as he tumbled over to the kitchen island, taking his phone in his grasp.

Call:

Taehyungie~❤️❤️ ?

Yes / No

Maybe it's too early to tell him? He should just wait until Jimin does anything too extreme before telling Taehyung.

He raises his fists in the air mumbling "fighting!" to himself before he goes to settle down on the sofa, turning the TV on to get rid of his stress.

-owo-

"I'm home!" A certain tall male walks into the apartment, taking his shoes off quickly before setting his briefcase and notebooks down onto the closet kitchen counter. "Yoongi?" He murmurs, peering over the couch to see his cute little kitten curled up tightly into a ball, his puffy eyes shut and his nose wrinkled.

Taehyung coos and chuckles, looking up to the TV screen to see that he was watching 'Blood' whilst he was finishing off his work.

He takes off his coat and sits down next to the small boy, observing every cute movement he does.

"I love you."

————————————————————————

A/n

Fuck that was super shitty.

And don't worry this will not turn into a Yoonmin book!!

I love you alll...~

I'm going back to school tomorrow ;-;