Chapter Forty Four

~A Romantic Date~

"Jackson will this work?" Yoongi asks quietly, searching Jackson's face for an answer as the other only styles his hair, smiling sweetly at the boy in the mirror. Jackson pulls the fake hair out of Yoongi's face.

"I'm sure it will. Even though you probably will get attention since Suga and Taehyung are pretty famous, but at least you won't be known as Yoongi and Mr Kim."

Flashback

"Maybe I can help you two?" Both Taehyung and Yoongi turn around in the direction of the voice. They both look at the boy with slight confusion but also with a bit of hope.

"Jackson? What are you doing here?" The chocolate haired teacher asked, standing up as the smaller gets up with him.

"I'm staff too aren't I? I'm allowed in the staff rooms too." Jackson huffs in annoyance and crosses his arms before getting back to the matter at hand. "Anyway, if you two want to go on a date without being caught, I can help!"

He exclaims enthusiastically, the couple just staring at him in utter confusion.

"So how can you help exactly?" Yoongi asks, smiling a little at the elder male in front of him.

"Well, BamBam and I can turn you both into Suga and Taehyung. How does that sound?" Yoongi's smile fades, another confused expression on his face and the same with Taehyung. "Jeez, what I mean is we can disguise you two! Yes you may get some attention from the public but at least it isn't illegal!"

Jackson smiles at himself, rather chuffed at his idea. The two boys smile excitedly, looking at one-another before looking back at Jackson.

"We'll do it!" They both chime happily.

"You guys catch on quick don't you?" Jackson face palms, sarcasm in his tone.

End of Flashback

It has now been two weeks since then, Taehyung and Yoongi have both been overjoyed and excited about finally being able to go on a date together! The only reason to why they had to wait two weeks is because both Bambam and Jackson have different schedules so today, which is Sunday is the only day they are free.

Jackson has found a luxurious and slightly longer wig, fragile but delicate and soft as it intertwined into the others fingers. It was a raven black with a small braid on the left of the wig (a/n I hope you know what I mean) and thin, slightly messy bangs. Jackson only just finished curling the bottom strands of hair before looking for a cute outfit for Yoongi to wear. They are going on a day date and in the evening they are going to a restaurant which Tae picked out.

"Why am I here at BigHit anyway? I could've gotten ready at home y'know?" The smaller huffs, watching the other through the mirror as he looks through the couple racks of clothes. Jackson hums in response, every now and then taking out a few dresses and pressing them up against the now standing Yoongi as he decides what dress he should wear.

"Well first of all, Taehyung and Bambam are at your house and wouldn't it just be more cute and romantic if you two met up at a meeting spot? It's just like a high school romance- which it kind of is but instead it's a student and teacher instead." (A/n anyone got any Good Morning Call vibes?) Yoongi huffs as the other's eyes light up as he presses a dress against Yoongi's chest, examining how it looks on the younger.

"Quickly put this on, Yoongi!" Jackson exclaims excitedly even though there was no point in rushing. The younger obeyed and rushed into the changing rooms, sliding the dress on gracefully and putting on a pair of flats and diamonds earrings.