Chapter 4

"God, My head hurts." Kat moaned as she hold her forehead with her elbow propped up on the table. Nate chuckle, "I would say I told you so but then I'll be a bad boyfriend. And again I don't care." he pauses.

"I told you so!" Nate exclaimed as he pointed at Kat.

She just stuck her tongue out at him. Just then Lily and Hailey put their tray on the table and plopped down on the sit across from mine.

"I hate Mr Edward. He's so annoying." Hailey grumbled.

We laugh. "What did you do this time? Sing 1D song or annoyed him with your nonsense talking?" Alli asked, amused.

Hailey gasped. "What makes you think I did something?"

I rolled my eyes, "Well did you?"

"Yeah." she sigh.

Kat groaned. "Shut up you filthy mudblood. I don't have time for your nonsense."

I look at Kat weirdly. See Kat and I had this weird obsession on Harry potter. So we would call people names base on Harry potter character or something. And yeah, you get my point.

"I'm going to the boys." Nate informed us and kiss Kat's forehead and walk away.

"Eww cooties." Kat whined and rubbed her forehead.

I sigh. A hangover Kathryn is a drunk Kathryn. A drunk Kathryn, she'll be so mature that she can give good advices. A hangover Kathryn, is a immature Kat or a bitch Kat.

And I don't want to deal with an immature Kathryn right now.

"Kat, sweetie. Eat you food." Alli said. Kat pouted but nonetheless, start eating her sandwich. "I don't understand how she can be so immature during a hangover." Alli mumbled from beside.

"I know right?" I agreed.

The bell rang signalling the end of lunch. "Come on baby girl. It's fourth period." I said as I pull Kathryn up on her feet.

"Don't touch me you asshole." she snapped and tug her arm out of my grip.

I snort, "Girl. You need to calm the fuck down." I stated calmly and just walk away. I heard her mutter something about a 'bitch nerd'. I just ignored her and continue to walk to my next class, Culculus.

Kill me now.

----------

The bell finally rang and its the end of school. God! Finally! I walk down the hallway to my locker and dump my books in there before taking off my glasses and put it in the case and in my bag before walking to the front doors.

"Maddi! Hey! Wait up!" I heard someone called out.

I stopped in my track and turn around. Daniel is making his way towards me with Ashton trailing behind him.

"Hey, didn't get to see you the whole day." he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "We had the same classes." I stated slowly as my eyebrows knitted together.

"Did we?" he laugh nervously and scratch his neck. He look around and finally sigh. "Just wondering if you're doing anything tonight."

I shook my head. "No, but I do have a date with my couch and the tv." I told him.

Ashton and him chuckle. "Okay, I'm gonna ignore that. We need help in calculus." he finally said.

I blink once, twice. "Why?"

"I'm bad at calculus while ash here just need some guidance. Mr Jerry asked us to come to you." he rushed out.

I nod my head slowly. "Well then, okay. When do we start?"