Chapter 32

Ashton POV

You could say we won since I finally got to kill Richard by myself. We burn their warehouse down with their body still in there. Let them turn into ashes. All I know, he's dead and my girl needs me right now.

I parked my bike at the parking lot before rushing in. But of course I had to go back home changed and washed up first before going here. I don't need them to questioning the stain blood at my shirt or anything.

"Maddison Corby." I said to the counter of the hospital.

She type something on her computer before telling me the room and direction. I quickly took the lift and went to the third floor and turn right and walk down the hallway. Harry and Blake is outside the waiting room. They turn and smile at me.

"Maddi is in there." Harry said as he point towards the door.

I walk to the door and quietly open it. Maddi's dad is already sitting on the chair by her bed. He turn towards the door and gave me a small smile when he see me. "She lost a lot of blood." he stated.

"She broke her leg and her arm and stomach cuts is pretty deep. She broke few of her ribs." he told me, "Worse of all, Nate told me she's not virgin anymore. Richard rape her." he croaked out.

I tensed when I heard him said rape but suddenly remember something. "How'd you know about Richard?" I asked quietly.

He chuckled, "I'm not stupid Ashton. I know you're in a gang when I saw your tattoo. I didn't stop you from seeing Maddi cause I know your intentions is good." he said. "I can see it in your eyes, You love my daughter just as much as I love her."

"Maybe a little bit more." he added, chuckling. "Please don't hurt my daughter anymore. She love you too, you know." he said.

I didn't say anything so he continue talking. "When she called me that night, crying and all. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I don't know if I should hate you and finally use my shotguns but I don't know how to heal her wounds." he told me, "She lost her mother and its already breaking her and I don't you to make it worse."

I blink a couple of time. "You don't hate me?" I asked again.

He laugh and look at me, letting Maddi's hand go. "Son, you're the only one left that can give my daughter her happiness back. What makes her happy, make me happy too, it's enough for me." He said and pat my shoulder and walk out of the room.

I smile slightly and sit on the chair where Pete's just sit a couple of minute ago. I hold her warm hands in between my hands and kiss her knuckles.

"I'm here for you beautiful." I muttered, "You can wake up now. I'm here to protect you." I whisper.

I sigh and kiss her knuckles again and put her palm on my cheeks, wishing that she's cupping my cheeks and kiss me right now. But I guess she's going to be scared now since that asshole took her virginity away. She'll forever be scarred about this stuff.

"I'm never gonna let you go ever again Angel." I said, "You're gonna stuck with me forever. I'll handcuff you to me if I have to and I won't ever let you go. You're mine. And I'm yours, always have and always will."

----

It's been a week she's not asking up.

I miss her smile.

Her laugh.

Her warm hugs.

Her kisses.

The way her eyes would shine every time she see me.