Chapter 19

"Maddison! Wake up! We're gonna be late for school!" I woke up feeling groggy. My eyesight adjust to the light and Ashton hovering over me, grinning.

I huffed, "We already late for school aren't we?" I asked.

He nod his head, "And now we can ditch for the rest of the day." he exclaimed happily. I sigh, "Yeah whatever. Where's my father?" I asked.

"Already left for work." he answered with the smile still on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked as I push him off me. He shrug, "I'm just happy to see you." he said and stood up walking out of my room. "Put a shirt on!" I called out when I finally notice that he's actually shirtless. I heard him laugh and said something like, 'I know you love it' or something.

I got up and made my bed before going to the bathroom. I brushes my teeth and cleanse my face before hopping into the shower. I wash my body and hair with the fruity scent.

After the shower, I dry my body and hair with my teal fluffy towel. I changed into my crop top and ripped shorts. I walk out of my room and went downstairs.

I smell bacon and it smell really delicious. I walk in the kitchen and saw Ashton cooking breakfast with his boxer hung low on his hips and shirtless. And I can't seem to look away from his back muscles.

He turn around and smirk at me, "See what you like?" he teased. I rolled my eyes, "Please I've seen better. Like the Ben bower guy. Or pretty much every man model." I stated.

He walk towards me slowly with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Uhhh..... Ashton?" I asked as I move back everytime he took a step forward. My back hit the wall. God dammit, I hate when things like this happened.

He smirk and put his hand at either side of me, pressing his body to mine. "You've seen better, but I'm sure you only like mine." He said as he lean forward and rest his head at the crook of my neck. "You so self centered." I whispered. He hum and kiss the skin under my ear giving me chills down my spine.

"Uh Ashton? Can you.... uh...... let go now?" I asked.

"I don't want to let you go. Ever." he whispered. I shiver as he blew at my skin. "Ashton..... F-food." I stuttered.

He pull away from me and kiss my forehead before going back to the food, I let out the air of breath I didn't even know I'm holding."Breakfasts ready." He announced.

----

"Nate! You're going the wrong way." I stated when he turn the car wrong way. We were in my gaming room, playing racing cars.

"Pfft I knew that." he said.

I laugh and shook my head. Ashton has went home a few hours ago saying that something happened at his family. Nate and Alli came over an hour ago and we spend time playing games.

"You're such a loser Nathan." Alli teased. The screen said game over, so we took a break and went to the kitchen. "Oh I'm gonna be in the living room, Dan is calling." Alli said and went to out of the kitchen.

Nate sit from afross me. "How are you holding up?" I asked. Nate sigh, "I don't know Maddi. Its like the years we've been together mean nothing to her. I would occasionally see her with James at school or when I got back home from practice."

I smile sadly at him, "Time will heal the wounds Nate." I assured him.

He smile slightly and shrug, "Ya it will. But I don't know if I'll be falling in love again anytime soon." he stated before getting up and walk out of the kitchen.

Well then, Andrea have to help you learn to love again, I thought and a grin appeared on my face.

"Why are you grinning?" A voice said breaking me from my thoughts.

I look at her and shrug, "I just feel like it." I answered and went out the kitchen. "Yeah well, we will be leaving now." she called out.

"Okay! See you soon!" I called back.

I went to my bedroom and text Andrea, 'Be at the Bennie diner by 6'

My phone beep a few seconds later, 'Kay see you there'

I grabbed my denim jacket and put on my converse. I tie my hair in a ponytail and grabbed some money and phone before leaving my room and down the stairs out the door.

I got in my car and start the engine, driving off to the diner. I need to get Nate back together. He can't go through this alone. I've had a lot of conversation with him before about what he'll do if Kathryn and him didn't work out. He said that he'll stay single and won't mingle. Not now, not later, not ever. And I don't want that to happen. He's a sweet guy, he don't deserve any of this.

I parked my car in the lot and got out, locking the door. I walk to the entrance of the diner and look around. Andrea is sitting at the corner by the window. I walk towards her and smile before sitting across from her.

Andrea turn and sigh in relief. "Good, you're here. That group of boys have been staring at me like I'm some piece of meat. Its creeping the living shit out of me." she rambled. I laugh, "They're interested in you Andrea."

She snorted, "I've set my sight on someone else already." She said.

I grinned, "Oh let me guess! Nathan? Nathan Irwin." I said as I wriggle my eyebrow. She blushed deep red and look around, "Whaaat? Nathan? pffffft Nooooooo."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and listen now." I ordered. She close her mouth and look at me with her serious face.

I shake my head. "Now, Nate and Kat broke up. Nate can't seem to fall in love anymore. And you, Andrea, gonna teach him how to love again." I rushed out, grinning at the end.

She furrowed her eyebrow, trying to let the word sink in. "Woah Woah Woah! Hold the back up! Me? Teaching him?" she asked, incredulous. "Maddi, I hardly know how this relationship works. Let alone teach him how to love again."

I slap my forehead. "That's not what I meant you doofus." I grumbled.

"That's clearly what you mean. I'm right. right?" She argued.

I huffed, "You listen here and you better listen good." I told her sternly. She nod her head. "You gonna be yourself around him. No you're not literally teach him. Just make him learn how to love again."

She sigh, "I don't know Maddi. He seem pretty hurt about this. I don't want to get myself hurt too."

I groaned, "Do you love him or not?" I asked. She stop and stare at me. "Love is a strong emotion Maddi."

"But yes, I do love him." she answered.

"Now you gonna do this. Cause you love him. And you gonna be there for him. Love is all about risk. You fall and he's not there to catch you, pick yourself up and fall again." I told her.

She chuckle, "But eventually you have to stop falling if he don't want to catch you right?"

I shrug, "Well Yeah. But just fall til your heart Just can't seem to take it anymore."

She smile, "So why aren't you with Ashton yet?" she retorted. I tense and sigh, "I don't know Andrea. Yeah, I like him but I don't know what's holding me back." I answered.

"Take your time Maddi. If he truly love you, he'll wait for you for as long as he can. I'm sure of it." she assured me as she rest her hand at the top of my hand.

I smile at her gratefully. "You're the best Drea. Thank you." I said, honestly. She smile and shrug, "What can I say.... I'm just a very good friend." she joked as she flip her hair making both of us laugh.

~~~

Sorry short chapter. I just too lazy to type and I really need to post this chapter So yeah!

Comment & Vote!

xoxox