Chapter 18

Maddison POV

I woke up with a bad headache and I spend half and hour in the toilet, puking. A knock on the bathroom door startle me cause it's already a little after noon and dad should already gone to work. But I guess wrong.

"Honey, you okay in there?" he asked.

I flush the toilet and cleared my throat, "Yeah I'm fine." I answered. I wash my face and brush my teeth before walking out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Dad smile warmly at me when he walked in. "Here take this." he said as he hand me aspirin and a glass of water. I thanked him before swallowing the pill and drink the water.

Dad sat across from me, "I heard what happened at school yesterday." he started. "And just so let you know, I'm not mad at all." he finished.

"Are you disappointed in me?" I asked quietly.

He sigh, "Yes. I was. But you're broken and confused, I can't blame you for what you did." he answered.

"I'm sorry, dad. I don't know what I was thinking when I start drinking." I admitted. He smile at me and shook his head, "Its okay sweetie. Plus teenagers this day love partying and drinking, so I'm cool." He told me. "But you better not addicted to alcohol or weed or anything alright? You hear me?" He asked.

I chuckle, "Loud and clear."

He smile, "Good. I'm gonna leave for work now. Be safe. Your friends will be here. Take care of yourself sweetie. Love you." he rushed out.

I laugh and smile, "Love you too daddy." I replied. He smile warmly and kiss my forehead before walking out of the house. I heard dad's car engine started and drove off. I walk over to the living room and switch on the tv. I decide to go on Netflix. I grabbed a few pillows and blanket and lot of food before settling on the couch watching reruns of The originals.

I grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth. Yeah, I eat like a pig.

My phone beep, I groaned and reached out for my phone unlocking it. Its a message from Ashton, 'Hey Angel, hope you're okay right now. We'll be coming over after school. Take care love xx'

I smile as I read his text. A memory of what happened yesterday still fresh in my mind. I didn't literally blocked out. I did remember bit of what happened but it's a little blurry.

I got up and pick up all the litter and throw it away at the bin in the kitchen. I walk over to the fridge and take out my Ben & Jerry's ice cream and grabbed a spoon. I walked back to the living room and continue watching Netflix, just this time I'm having a Harry potter marathon. I used to watch this with Kathryn, I thought. I sigh and eat my ice cream.

After few hours of me just watching and right now it's Harry potter and the order of Phoenix, the doorbell rang. I groaned and reluctantly got out of my nest and walk slowly to the door.

"Hi." Alli said as all of them grinned at me.

I manage to give them a small smile. I step aside and open the door wider, allowing them to got inside. Alli walked in after Daniel and Andrea. Ashton stayed behind. He close the door after him and look at me.

"It seems like you're having fun hibernating." he teased.

I snorted, "Please I've had better days." he smile, a smile that shows his dimple and a smile that make my heart skip a beat and my stomach fluttered. He lean down and kiss my cheeks, "You're doing great Angel." he stated and grabbed my hand, leading me to the living room.

"You're watching Harry potter and eating Ben & Jerry's without me! How could you!" Alli exclaimed dramatically. I laugh, "You can finish that."