Chapter 31

Alli POV

I groaned as I trying to tug my arm out of the chain. "You do know you won't be able to get it out right?" Nate said sounding amused.

I glare at him, "Glad that this whole situation is amusing to you." I snapped.

He rolled his eyes, "Then what do you expect me to do now? I'm not hulk. I can't just get angry and turn green." he said sarcastically. I narrowed my eyes and bite the inside of my cheek, so I didn't say anything harsh.

I breath out, "I don't have time for this." I grumbled. I sigh and sit back down and scratch on my already red wrist. I groaned as I tug on my arm but it makes it worse, I just grumbled and slumped down on the wall.

The door open and Richard walk in with two other buff guy by his side. I rolled my eyes at how pathetic he was. He can't even protect himself can he?

Though, he was grinning weirdly and it makes me so curious.

"So, I'm sure the two of you been wondering where Maddison is." he started as he drag a chair and sit in the middle so he face the two of us. "Well she's in a room and she's all bruised up." He exclaimed happily.

"And I might just say little miss goody goody isn't too pure anymore." he smirk.

Nate narrowed his eyes, "What did you do to her?" he growled out. Richard smirk wider, "I had my fun with her. And let just say she drive me crazy." he said, "And I'm planning on doing it again."

"Bloody hell!" Nate cursed as he tried to got up But failed as the chain drag him back down. He groaned, "You can rot in hell. I'll kill you once I get my hands on you." he threatened.

Richard laugh, "Oh Nathan you amused me. The one who will rot is probably you." he said and stood up. He walk towards me and crouch down touching my face.

I pull my face away and spit on his face. He wipe it away and glare at me before punching me in the face. I groaned and my head start spinning from hitting the wall at the back. He cup my chin and move my face from right to left as he azamining my face.

"You're quite the beauty aren't you Allison?" he said.

I pull my face away and he chuckled. "Well I would want to have you for myself but it won't be fair for my boys now would it?" he stated. He pat my cheeks making me cringe since he touch the bruise that has formed from the punch yesterday. "I'll see you guys soon." he announced. He walk out with the two buff guy and close the door, locking it.

I sigh as I touch my busted lip with my free hand, tasting my own blood. I groaned and spit the blood out.

"Are you okay?" Nate asked.

I scoff, "I'm fantastic. Just a punch on the face, no big deal."I replied sarcastically. He rolled his eyes at me, "I'm just asking. No need to be so bitchy about it." he muttered quietly.

I scoff and didn't say anything, already feeling a headache coming. "Maddi really in need of someone right now." I heard him say quietly.

"I know." I whispered.

He sigh, "I wish I could do something to protect her, really."

I smile slightly, "You tried Nathan. You locked up here, I'm sure she'll understand that you tried your best anyway." I told him.

He just sigh and we didn't say anything afterwards. We sit in the dirty room in silent, letting the darkness took over me I finally black out.

---

I heard voices before I opened my eyes. Only to see I'm in a different room. I can tell it was a warehouse judging by the big hall thingy like a ball room. I was tied to a chair and Nate is beside me as he throw daggers at some buff dude.