Chapter 27

Maddison POV

He took me to a club which I don't know what the name of the club is. I look over at him and raised my eyebrow, he grinned.

"Your definition of date is in a club?" I asked, amused.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, I need to meet someone real quick. Stay here okay?" he said and kiss my cheeks.

"Of course. It's not like I'm going to walk home like this." I retorted sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and walk away, ignoring me. I sigh as soon he got inside.

I took out my phone and notice I had a text from mum? 'Sweetie, I miss you. Come over during the weekend please.'

I reread the text a lot of time trying to let the text sink in my brain. I don't know for how long I've been staring at my phone until Ashton came back.

"Hey, you're ready?" He asked.

I snapped out of my trance and blink looking up at him. "What?" He look at me amused, "You've been staring at your phone for a long time." he stated.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my purse. I'll deal with it later.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

He grinned and peck my lips, "Yeah let's go." He said.

----

"I had fun tonight." I stated as we walk back to his bike. I turn to him and he look on edge. When he notice me looking at him, he smiled. He took me to a restaurant for a dinner before just walking around the city and he casually make me do something crazy at some point.

"We're going to a party now okay? The night's not over." he said, faking enthusiasm.

I stop walking, making him stop too since he was holding my hand. He look at me confused. "What's wrong?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No. You what's wrong? You're suddenly look like you're on edge and look like you want to kill someone right now." I said. He look shocked but covered it up and smile, wrapping his arms around me.

"Nothing's wrong. I'll always love you okay? No matter what. " he said.

Okay, now I'm confused. "I love you too." I said. He smile, like a sad smile. He lean down and kiss me softly on the lips. I don't know why but it feels like he's giving me a last kiss or something.

One of his arm went to the back of my neck, pulling me closer and deepened the kiss. I tangle my hands in his hair. He smile and pull away. "Let's go."

He put on my helmet and we got on his bike. I don't know if it's just me or what but he somehow drive slower to the place than he usually do. He parked in the driveway and I could hear the music blasting from the house.

The house is huge and had a beach down the street. Before I could even walk towards the house, Ashton grabbed my arm and pull me back. He turn me around and crashed his lips to mine. He wrapped his arms around mine and bring me closer to him. I smile and tangle my fingers in his hair before pull away. He rest his forehead on mine, staring into my eyes.

He look like he's in pained. I sigh and completely pull away. "Seriously what's wrong Ashton?" I demanded.

He give me a small smile. "Nah, guess I'm a little tired and all." he said.

I snort, "We could've go home now." I stated. He shrug, "We could but I don't want to miss this party." he told me.

I rolled my eyes, of course not. I shrugged of my coat and rest in on the top of his bike. He smile and wrap his arm around my hips and we walk towards the house.