Chapter 6

Mum and dad is still out of town. It's kind of lonely at home. I sigh as I walk down the hallway to my locker. I stopped dead in my track when I see Kat leaning against the locker. Something's different about her.

I slowly walk towards her and narrowed my eyes. "There's something different about you. I just can't tell what is was." I stated.

She rolled her eyes, "Um my hair?"

I snapped my finger, "Yes! That's it. You dyed your hair!" I exclaimed happily. She laugh, "You're so weird Maddi."

Nate walk up and wrap his arms around her, kissing her on the lips. I groaned. "Seriously guys, I'm right here. Exactly right here. Keep it low profile please." I grumbled and push them out of the way before opening my locker.

"Loosen up Maddi." Kat muttered from beside me.

I slam my locker shut, "Okay you look really different with your lavender/silver ombre going on." I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me and just grab Nate's hand and walk away. "Yeah I'll be fine, go ahead. Thanks for asking." I called out, sarcastic. She flipped her middle finger at me, making me laugh quietly.

I walk to my first class and take my usual sit at the back of the classroom. I take out my spectacles and put it on. I take out my phone from my bag and scroll through my instagram and twitter, I'm a teenage girl. What do you expect?

Someone cleared their throat, I look up and Ashton is grinning at me. I quirk my eyebrow, "Are you having a period or something? Or are you just bipolar?" I  blurted out.

He look at me amused before sitting down on the sit beside me, "No. Last I check, I'm still have a buddy down there. So I'm gonna go with bipolar." He said, playing along.

I rolled my eyes and look back down on the phone. "You have serious moods problem though." I told him. He shrug and start searching for something in his bag. I look away and sigh.

Suddenly my phone is snatch away from me. "Hey!" I exclaimed. Ashton sitting there looking through my phone. "Give me back my phone." I whined.

He hold up a finger and type something in my phone. I huffed and crossed my arms. When he done, he look up smirking at me and give me back my phone.

"Stop smirking. You're creeping me out." I muttered.

He laugh but didn't say anything. The bell rang and soon student start to walk in the room, chattering happily. Mr Edward walked in and everyone settle down and start listening. But it's hard for me to focus since a certain someone -cough- Ashton -cough- keep staring at me or glancing at me whichever you prefer.

--------

The bell rang, finally! Lunch time.

I walk to the cafeteria with the pissed off Alli beside me. "Move out of the way you morons!" she shouted over the people who blocked our way. They instantly give way to her.

Alli curse under her breath and grabbed my arm and drag me. "Jesus Maddi, you walk so slow. Are you getting old or something?" she snapped.

"You need to get laid." I stated and just take my sit beside Kat who nodded in agreement.

"Fuck that! Who the fuck cares about not getting laid? We can survive without fucking people with dick. They're such a fucking douchebag who can't keep their dick in his pants." she rambled.

"She need to either go see a rehab or the psychiatrist." Kat muttered from beside me.

I look at her and raised my eyebrow, "Isn't that the same though?"