Chapter 26

Maddison POV

I walk along side Alli and Andrea as we walk around the shopping mall. Andrea is singing rather loudly to Shawn Mendes song, Show you. She's been singing that since we met. Its getting annoying.

"God Andrea! Stop singing that song already!" Alli exclaimed.

Andrea pout, "Why? I like him. He's so cute. I could just stare at him all day and not getting bored." she gushed. Alli groaned and I laugh, "Said the girl who would probably end up staring at Nate." I teased.

She smack my arm and scowl. Her cheeks turn tinted pink. Alli chuckled and we make our way inside Starbucks and order our drinks.

"So you told me that your dad found someone new?" Alli asked.

Andrea gasped, "Really? He did?"

I sigh and shook my head. "Nothing's going on between the two of them. Dad don't even want to think about it." I told them, "I don't know why but I'm gonna make them two date. Cause I see the way Cassandra looking at my dad."

Andrea smiled, "Is it like the way Ashton looking at you?" she asked.

I look up at her confused, Alli nod her head. "Yeah totally. I wish Daniel is like that. Ashton always look at you like you're the only girl there is. He would literally smile when someone mention your name to him." Alli said.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

They nod their head. "Mashton is my otp." Andrea declared. Alli look at hee weirdly, "Mashton?"

Andrea rolled her eyes, "Well duh. Maddi and Ashton, Mashton. Otp, one true people. So sweet." She gushed. Alli snorted and went to grabbed our drinks when our number is called.

"Hey, Lila is cute isn't she?" Andrea asked. I smile and nod, "She has cute nose." I stated. "So how are you and Nate doing?" I asked.

She smile as Alli came back with our drink. "Nate and I are doing good. He's actually trying." she answered.

Alli look at her wide eyes, "No way." she exclaimed. "That's amazing!" Alli said.

I nod, "Yeah. So did he ask you on a date yet?" o asked. She shook her head, "No. But I don't want to pressure him on this. I'm just gonna let him take his time." she told us.

I grinned, "You're perfect for him."

Andrea turn red and she buried her face in her hand groaning, "Stop! You're embarrassed me." she whined. Alli laugh, "I could hear wedding bells in the future." she sang.

Andrea groaned and covered her face. "Please spare me."

We laugh, "Okay Andrea. Lets go to your house now." I said. She sigh in relief and stood up, "Lets go."

We got up and walk out of the mall and make our way to Alli's car cause she's driving us. "Why am I the one who always driving and not one of you?" she asked, curiously.

Andrea shrugged, "I never had my license. Mum only let me take my license when I'm 17 which is next year." she said. "And Maddi, I don't know."

Alli look at me and raised her eyebrow. I snorted and raised my hand in surrender, "You're the one who always insist on driving us." I retorted.

She huffed, "Just that one time I insist and now I'm the assign driver! Great." she shot back sarcastically. Andrea and I laugh. "Don't worry Alli, I'm sure Daniel will drive you around once he got his own car." Andrea teased as she pat her shoulder. 

Alli scowl and start the engine before drive off. Andrea start singing to Shawn Mendes again making me and Alli groaned.  

----