Chapter 5

"That is totes adorbs!" Lily exclaimed as she browse through the internet for online shopping. Lily, like I said, the total girly.

"This is totes ridics." I grumbled. Then I gasped, "Hey I did it. I could totes said like you." I teased Lily as I nudge her. She rolled her eyes, "Real mature Maddi."

I snort, "Come on! You're talking like some oh I don't know but really though, it's annoying." I told her.

"You're just so blunt sometimes." she muttered and shook her head. I grinned at her and start eating my pizza.

Kathryn, Nate and Alli make their way to us. Though, they're whispering to each other and their conversation seems intense cause Nate is frowning, Alli and Kat look like they could kill anyone any minute.

"Hi guys." Hailey said when they reached our table.

"Hey." they replied monotonous.

I sigh and put down my pizza. "Okay guys, what's wrong?" I asked. They just shrug and grumbled making me rolled my eyes. "What a bunch of kids." Lily stated making them glare at her.

"At least I don't walk around acting like a princess. 'Oh look at me, I'm princess Lily.'" Kathryn shot back, mimicking Lily voice.

I groaned, "Not helping guys."

They just continue bickering, calling each other names. "Shut the fuck up! Two of you!" Alli snapped. Her grip on her bottle is really tight. I think the plastic is suffocating.

"Sorry." they answered and slump on their sits.

"Solve whatever shit you have right now. Call me when things are dealt with." I sigh and got up before walking out the cafeteria. I make my way to my locker to grab my books that I need for the next few classes.

"Hey Maddi."

I turn around and notice Ashton leaning against a few lockers away from mine. I nod my head and turn back around. He chuckle, "Bad day?"

I snort, "I had a very wonderful day, thanks for asking." I answered sarcastic. He laugh and close my locker.

I jump slightly from how close he is. His eyes glint with mischievous. "Well Ms.smarty pants, I think you're cute looking all frustrated and annoyed." he stated. He flicked my nose then wink at me before walking away from me.

I gape at him. "Close your mouth sweetheart. Don't want to catch the fly now do you?" he called out over his shoulder.

I close my mouth, I don't even know my mouth is agape. I groaned and adjust my glasses before making my way to my next class.

-------

School has ended few hours ago but I didn't went home, I had to go check on the restaurant. So here I am, sitting on the office chair behind the desk, trying to stay awake.

The knock on the door startle me. "Ma'am, your friends are here for you." Gill told me before he close the door again.

That man need to stop calling me Ma'am. I thought. I got up from my chair and walk out the office. I smile when I see my girls sitting around the table laughing and talking.

"Hey girls." I said once I reached their table.

They smile at me, "Food?" Kat asked. I rolled my eyes, "Not hungry Kat." I told her. They nod and told me their orders. I shrug and went to the kitchen.

"Bobby, here." I said as I hand him the sticky notes that I've written the orders on.

I would help working as the waitress sometimes cause I'm just bored. I put on the black apron before I start cleaning some of the table. The restaurant are not the rich kind of restaurant. Its something like a cafe or diner but since mum always rewarded with the best food in town or what so ever, it became a restaurant.

The bell of the door chime. I didn't look up cause I'm busy clearing the tables and trying to balance the plates. I hand the plates over to Kade who work as the chef and dishes.

"Maddison?" I heard someone said.

I turn around and saw Ashton and Daniel with some girl I don't know. "Uhh food?" I asked awkwardly.

Daniel chuckle and he took his seat at the table near the window. I sigh and make my way there.

"You work here?" Dan asked.

"Pfft no. Can't you see I'm shopping. I'm trying out this outfit, it's called waitress outfit. Like it?" I replied, sarcastic. The girl and Ashton laugh.

Dan rolled his eyes and scowl. "By the way. That's my sister, Andrea. Sis, this is-"

"Maddison. I know. You said her name just now and she's wearing a nametag." Andrea said as she rolled her eyes. Andrea had a beautiful wavy strawberry blonde that is up on a messy bun with greenish blue eyes. I could see a tattoo on her wrist. She's really beautiful.

"Oh and Ashton's brothers are coming here soon. So we'll order later. Water could be nice for now." Dan said as he dismissed me.

"Jeez Danny, you can't boss me around." I muttered, "Nice to meet you by the way." I said to Andrea and make my way to the kitchen.

Its been few minutes when I see two boys walked in the front doors. One of them had Brown hair while the other had dark brown almost black. The guy with brown hair had lot of tattoos on his arm while the other had lot of piercing.

I look away from them, I don't want to be some creep. "Hey, Maddi. We're leaving now. There this party on Saturday And you're going. See you tomorrow." Kat rush out as she hugged me. The girls took turn to hug me and they finally left.

"Maddi, order?" I heard Daniel called out.

I groaned and make my way there. Almost froze when I see the two guys sitting there beside Ashton. Now that I see it, they all look alike. Just slightly younger maybe.

"Mad, this is Hunter and Jack." Dan said as he pointed to them. Hunter is the guy with brown hair and hazel eyes with lot of tattoos while Jack is the one with dark brown almost black hair and hazel eyes.

I nod my head, not trusting my voice at the moment. I kind of feel intimidate by this people.

"Any who, I'm hungry. Lets order shall we?" Andrea said, breaking off the awkward silence. They nod their head in agreement before start ordering.

I smile and walk over to Bob to give him the orders. The bell chime again. I groaned. Gill chuckle from beside me.

"How come you're working on the counter and bar and I'm the one who have to do the work here?" I asked. He just grinned and shrug making me rolled my eyes.

You need to stop rolling your eyes before it get loose and escape your eyes. a voice said inside my head.

"Maddison!" a voice squeal.

I cringed from how loud the voice is. I turn and saw my one and only favourite cousin. I grinned. "Adriana! What are you doing here?" I asked.

She smirk, "Can't I meet my favourite cousin around the world." she asked.

I laugh and shook my head before hugging her. "God, you've gotten taller." she stated.

"I've grown up Adri."

"Of course, I didn't say you're a vampire now am I?" she teased. I huffed and get back to work.

I was cleaning the table when I heard Daniel called for me. I sigh and make my way there. "Yes?" I said, trying my very best to be polite.

"Maddison, your mum's mail here." I heard gill called out.

Daniel mounth form an 'O', "So this is your mum's restaurant." he stated. I nod my head slowly, "Anyway I gotta go check at the back okay bye." I rushed out. I sigh when I finally get to get my butt sit on the office chair.

~~~

Comment & Vote
Btw, the Adriana is from Fix my broken heart book. And yes, there will be character there that will be in here.
xxxxx